Esteemed Contributor

@hot shopper wrote:

Has anyone else had their Spring three SC cancelled? Bummer

@hot shopper  ... sorry but, what is the “Spring three SC” that was

cancelled ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Auto shipped canceled

[ Edited ]

@January121 - I believe it is the set of 3 styling cremes from the Spring scents.

Frequent Contributor

It was the Spring set of three  shampoos.

Respected Contributor

@hot shopper wrote:

It was the Spring set of three  shampoos.

@hot shopper @riley1 

If it's the trio of Cleansing Conditioners I think someone else did say that but I am not sure who?  Can you reach out to Customer Service & ask why?

I have the trio of Summer ones coming out in July, I sure hope those aren't cancelled also...maybe someone else will see this...

Esteemed Contributor

@hot shopper @quadmimi  - Since you indicated trio of SC, I guessed at Styling Cremes. 

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@hot shopper @quadmimi  - Since you indicated trio of SC, I guessed at Styling Cremes. 

@riley1 @hot shopper 

I emailed Chaz's CS to ask about Summer CC trio...She said there is no issue with it & spring trio there was an issue due to "caps"...It is fixed & fully stocked so if you were a Spring Trio person I would contact the Q CS first & see if they can now release it..

*Chaz's CS is just wonderful, so if no luck with the Q just email them..They will do 

there best to fix it...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@January121 - I believe it is the set of 3 styling cremes from the Spring scents.

@riley1  THANKS 😊

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your advice, I contacted QVC and they said they could not get the product, so I will contact CS at Wen.

Respected Contributor

I got my spring trio a while back.  I seriously doubt the summer trio will be cancelled.