WEN

Occasional Contributor

Re: Auto delivery questions

[ Edited ]

Has anyone else had a problem with Wen auto-delivery with easy pay on additional shipments? At the end of 2015, I placed an order for 2 Wen products that were offered on Easy Pay & Auto Delivery. I received the first shipments with the correct Easy Pays. But on my 2nd shipment in August 2016, on one of the products I was not given the original 4 Easy Pays. I was charged the full price all at one time.

This is a problem for me due to a small fixed income and being housebound. That is why the majority of my purchases are on sale, with easy pay & s&h savings.

I called CS & she could not change it to the 4 Easy Pay I paid on the original order, so she put in a request for it to be correctly put on 4 Easy Pay. I checked back on this to make sure I was credited & that it was now on the original 4 easy payments. Much to my dismay, I was credited half of the full price due to them approving just 2 easy pays.

I called CS again and she checked original purchase & put in another request for the 4 original easy payments. After waiting & checking again, nothing had been changed. So called CS once again & explained again. 

I was told by this CSR that easy pay was not guaranteed on additional shipments & that the price of $32.00 was too low for that many easy pays. Has anyone ever heard this before? Or experienced this?

My problem with this is when products are offered on Auto-delivery with Easy Pay & sometimes Free shipping, the host always say that you will continue to get the Easy Pays with the additional shipments & free shipping (if offering) with the additional shipments as well.

I informed the CSR that I would no longer be purchasing anything with Auto-Delivery if the value changed with each additional shipment. I also stopped purchasing anything from Qvc for a while & cancelled any auto-delivery orders. Even though I still watched shows i.e. ITKWD. 

As of now, I still hear the hosts offering the same Auto-Delivery & Easy Pay deals as I described above on Wen Products and many other products. As much as I can tell even more so this time of year. I even watched the re-play videos online.

Every time I hear the hosts state differently from what I was told by the CSR, I get infuriated. And that is why I am posting this today on this forum & the Customer Care forum.

I feel strongly that this type of selling on air is deceiving if that is not followed through on all additional shipments.

Wanting to give all the benefit of the doubt. Was I misinformed? Was it not handled properly? If I was informed properly, I wanted to warn others of the potential for auto-delivery easy pay purchases to change. I am still upset by this.

Sabrina
Trusted Contributor

@Bamabella251 wrote:

Has anyone else had a problem with Wen auto-delivery with easy pay on additional shipments? At the end of 2015, I placed an order for 2 Wen products that were offered on Easy Pay & Auto Delivery. I received the first shipments with the correct Easy Pays. But on my 2nd shipment in August 2016, on one of the products I was not given the original 4 Easy Pays. I was charged the full price all at one time.

This is a problem for me due to a small fixed income and being housebound. That is why the majority of my purchases are on sale, with easy pay & s&h savings.

I called CS & she could not change it to the 4 Easy Pay I paid on the original order, so she put in a request for it to be correctly put on 4 Easy Pay. I checked back on this to make sure I was credited & that it was now on the original 4 easy payments. Much to my dismay, I was credited half of the full price due to them approving just 2 easy pays.

I called CS again and she checked original purchase & put in another request for the 4 original easy payments. After waiting & checking again, nothing had been changed. So called CS once again & explained again. 

I was told by this CSR that easy pay was not guaranteed on additional shipments & that the price of $32.00 was too low for that many easy pays. Has anyone ever heard this before? Or experienced this?

My problem with this is when products are offered on Auto-delivery with Easy Pay & sometimes Free shipping, the host always say that you will continue to get the Easy Pays with the additional shipments & free shipping (if offering) with the additional shipments as well.

I informed the CSR that I would no longer be purchasing anything with Auto-Delivery if the value changed with each additional shipment. I also stopped purchasing anything from Qvc for a while & cancelled any auto-delivery orders. Even though I still watched shows i.e. ITKWD. 

As of now, I still hear the hosts offering the same Auto-Delivery & Easy Pay deals as I described above on Wen Products and many other products. As much as I can tell even more so this time of year. I even watched the re-play videos online.

Every time I hear the hosts state differently from what I was told by the CSR, I get infuriated. And that is why I am posting this today on this forum & the Customer Care forum.

I feel strongly that this type of selling on air is deceiving if that is not followed through on all additional shipments.

Wanting to give all the benefit of the doubt. Was I misinformed? Was it not handled properly? If I was informed properly, I wanted to warn others of the potential for auto-delivery easy pay purchases to change. I am still upset by this.

I have had both situations, easy pay offered on AD and not. Anytime its a limited special or flash easy pay, I dont expect it on the AD unless they actually say so. If they did say so and QVC wont honor it, I would keep arguing the point.

Hope you get it resolved.

#IAmTeamWen
Occasional Contributor
Neither of these were special or flash easy pay offers on AD. It was on the Wen program. If any of these were to change, it should be stated repeatedly by the hosts or on the spots like where they talk about retail value. It just feels deceptive to me.
Sabrina
Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I think the point of AD is that both sides of the equation can plan.  I understand that we all want the program to work for our exact needs, but then I think we can't always find the special prices.  But I like that we can skip shipments and still get another shot at the AD price once again in a few months.

I read about a subscription program on Amazon where they might change the price every time they send out an order and apparently they weren't giving advance warning of those price changes -  that's really advantage for only one party!

My biggest problem with all the AD's I do is that I have to be very careful not to build too big a cache of products.  That's what happened to me with WEN.  I kept seeing products I thought I just had to have and ordered.  I've been good to me for well over a year now and I bet I'll still find enough bottles here and there for another year!  Obviously, I didn't plan too well.

Sorry, Wenners, but I did not support Chaz over the week-end, but I will the very day I open my last bottle of any of the products I use.

I agree with you @millieshops about not purchasing too much Wen.  I already have a good stash of Wen and just recently got the rice formula special deal that was last year's tsv, (only $approximately $67 plus tax and shipping that is still a better deal than the upcoming December tsv).  I will only purchase the upcoming seasonal tsv if I like the formulas that are offered.  That being said, I definitely don't overbuy and when I have purchased on AD in the past, I have sometimes cancelled them since I already had a good supply of Wen and really didn't need the AD products.  QVC and Chaz always has good ODO deals and TSV's so I am more selective about what I buy and will wait to purchase something that I use the most.  Although, I really want to try the new winter seasonal so do intend to purchase this.   

i had a major problem with AD of Wen gallons. I stopped the AD of the smaller bottles to get the gallons instead earlier this year.

I was shipped two gallons at the same time (and then got an email that my AD was fulfilled and i wasn't getting any more gallons), and charged for both of them within 2-3 days of each other. i called customer service, and the woman i spoke to, while kind, was totally clueless. she told me to return one of the gallons and just get my money refunded.

i shipped the one gallon back, and within an hour of dropping it off at the post office i got an email from QVC along the lines of "we see you've shipped something back to us. we're sorry you didn't like your order."

two days later, i get an automated email from someone "higher up" whose name i don't remember, apologizing for the mix-up and telling me to keep the extra bottle as a token of their apology and they would refund the money. so i'd be getting a free gallon.

which is all fine and dandy, except that QVC KNEW i'd already shipped it back. 

i'm running low on the gallon i have now, and would like to order more but i'm a little gun-shy on making sure i get what i want, when i need it. i like the gallons, but i have no idea when they'll be offered again for sale.

Honored Contributor

@Bamabella251 wrote:
Neither of these were special or flash easy pay offers on AD. It was on the Wen program. If any of these were to change, it should be stated repeatedly by the hosts or on the spots like where they talk about retail value. It just feels deceptive to me.

@Bamabella251

Obviously you are upset.

However, your issue actually with Customer Service, not WEN.  WEN has nothing to do with how Q changes, or doesn't change billing, or easy pay.  WEN is paid for what they sell.  How Q collects the money from the customer is not up to WEN.

Why not post this over on the "Customer Care" forum where you might get an answer or even a resolution?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Occasional Contributor
@Drythe My understanding of forums is to share experiences, information, etc. I posted here with the hopes of finding out if anyone else had the same experience. Wen should also be aware of what happens with their contracted "partners" sales practices with their products.
Thanks for the advice but this was posted in the "Customer Care" forum at the same time. Have not heard a peep from them. I cannot say it surprises me. Disappoints,YES. Surprises, NO.
Sabrina
New Contributor

I had same problem. Problem is with Wen and I found Wen customer service very rude . It is a shame because I really love the product. But you will be charged full amount and very high shipping with your auto delivery. 

I went to Wen web site and spoke with their customer service- they were the ones that were very rude. Digo Girl , Riverside CA 

New Contributor

yes, same problem 

Trusted Contributor

@Diego Girl wrote:

I had same problem. Problem is with Wen and I found Wen customer service very rude . It is a shame because I really love the product. But you will be charged full amount and very high shipping with your auto delivery. 

I went to Wen web site and spoke with their customer service- they were the ones that were very rude. Digo Girl , Riverside CA 

@Diego Girl, are you talking about Guthy Renker? 

#IAmTeamWen