@AlohaSun wrote:

@sonechko I did not want to go without saying how much I have enjoyed you

on this Wen Forum.  I had joined (I believe only from this March) and 

always look forward to your comments,  You make me laugh so much

and make the Wen Chat an enjoyable place to be in.  Hope you will be 

around for the next Wen Debut.  Aloha from the tiny rock in the middle of 

the Pacific.Heart

Oooohhhh..... Thanks @AlohaSun!

Aloha from my rock at Marina del Rey Beach!

Pleasure to have you with us here. Stay with this WEN Board - there may be lots of fun and even an occasional fights!

Respected Contributor

Re: An Applause For Sonechko Too

I also appreciate @sonechko's work in the Wen forum.  @nikki48 also provided a lot of valuable info while I was deciding what to get.  @Drythe is another great source of info on this forum.  I'll be relying on all of them, plus bebe (who's been thanked on another thread) when I get my TSV for tips on using the oil and the remoist.  Wen has done so much for my dry, curly hair.

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree more, @AlohaSun and @Ms X❤️!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  Yes yes, you have helped me thru itchy scalp, hard water, & always give me great ideas..Smiley Happy

plus you really love Wen..Smiley Happy

(I do too)!!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko, well deserved! All of you ladies rock! You are very supportive, welcoming to new Wenners and helpful. On a board that is made up of random QVC shoppers the Wen board feels most like girlfriends chatting.

Keep it up girls!!

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

This is how I feel about this Board @nikki48!  Like the girlfriends chatting....

I even notice, and like very much, how you often say to us - "Girls,...." - I love it!  It comes out so personal from you, and I even feel like a girl, or one of them ! Woman LOL I especially enjoyed your posting before and around this visit. Always looking forward to read your thoughts posted, Nikki!

And, yeah - thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I also appreciate @sonechko's work in the Wen forum.  @nikki48 also provided a lot of valuable info while I was deciding what to get.  @Drythe is another great source of info on this forum.  I'll be relying on all of them, plus bebe (who's been thanked on another thread) when I get my TSV for tips on using the oil and the remoist.  Wen has done so much for my dry, curly hair.

What a day!  Thank you so MUCH @Ms X! Heart  It means a LOT to me to get such kind words (out of the blue) from you and others! @nikki48, @Drythe, @bebe777 and lots of others are Friends with everyone here - helpful, kind and enthusiastic. Plus - lots of fun too! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

I couldn't agree more, @AlohaSun and @Ms X❤️!

Linda - HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart - THANK YOU!

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko  Yes yes, you have helped me thru itchy scalp, hard water, & always give me great ideas..Smiley Happy

plus you really love Wen..Smiley Happy

(I do too)!!

Oh Mimi! HeartRobot LOLHeart  It's you who is always super helpful! And with hard water problems too.

The best what I learned about you lately, being as "nice" and polite as you are, you really can fight!  I've seen you in action at times with some haters...... I was quite IMPRESSED!  It was fun watch my kind and polite Mimi charge, like a Braveheart!

Special Heart to @quadmimi