WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: A round of applause for Bebe!

@bebe777  I gotta add my thanks & appreciation for all you do too HeartHeartHeart

Trusted Contributor

Hearts all around for Beebz!!
Trusted Contributor

Nikki, Beebz, Sonechko, Drythe - all wen board heroes. So many other names, too! Great, great group of people.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes @bebe777. You are the heart of keeping this forum running.  Thanks for all your hard work.

Valued Contributor

Yes, thank you @bebe!  You are amazing!  

Trusted Contributor

I'm a little late here as I am just catching up on all the posts but wanted to add my gratitude @bebe777 for all you do to help us!  You are always gracious in your responses, patient and helpful to all.  Heart

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777, Thank you for all of the work you do for me & those on the Forum, regarding WEN ... all of your notices, information, posts and comments.  I have appreciated what you have done and are doing, even though I leave you "hearts", I haven't stated it.  I could not do what you do ... the research, the organization of the lists/notices but especially all the time you devote & have devoted.

I hope Chaz knows what you do for WEN on this Forum ... again, Thank You  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777,  nice seeing you back with notifications and all, but did you even see this thread about you???

I know you do catch up on stuff you've missed systematically and in order....... it just, that I'm not familiar with the specifics of your catching-up reading system! Woman LOL But here we go - This Thread is About You Bebe!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 = HeartHeartHeart and appreciation  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Adding my thanks to you!