WEN

Trusted Contributor

In honor of it being the first day of October I went into my linen closet to pull out a bottle of FGP, and to my surprise I hve 2 bottles not 1!

I forgot how much I love it Heart

Respected Contributor

I love good surprises like that! Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

In honor of it being the first day of October I went into my linen closet to pull out a bottle of FGP, and to my surprise I hve 2 bottles not 1!

What a nice surprise!  I love it too!!  The fall fragrances are my favorite.  The performance of this one is really great for my hair.  Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

What a nice surprise!  I love it too!!  The fall fragrances are my favorite.  The performance of this one is really great for my hair.  Enjoy!!

@cac140 I love it too Heart Adding a pump of 613 to the FGP makes it even better Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

@cac140 I love it too Heart Adding a pump of 613 to the FGP makes it even better Smiley Wink

I will try that!  Funny you mentioned this.  I also have found that adding one pump of 613 to many of these CC's makes them even better, both in scent and performance.  I do it a lot but have never done it with the FGP because I adore that scent on it's own.  But I will have to do it soon.  Smiley Happy