WEN

Valued Contributor
@CoCo87 thanks for the helpful hints.
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@bebe777 thanks so much! I am wondering if I should wait to see if it will go on easy pay on the 5th or if I should order now.

I think there will be some easy pay on saturday, but I don't remember the details. 

@Diva1Donna  the remoist is such a great value (50% off) and offered so infrequently that, if it were me, I'd probably pick it up now just to make sure I got the scent that I wanted.

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

I believe going forward the 8oz remoist will be offered twice per year Smiley Very Happy

live....laugh....love
Frequent Contributor

I have a question about the re moist. I've never tried it but am planning to add it to my routine. BUT WHICH ONE? I like soy better than wheat on a rinse out but not sure this matters since you are using it less frequently. The rice formulations are my favorite but if I HAD to choose an 8 oz on special which do I choose? Does TT help with hair growth since you don't put it on your scalp? Is FIG the most moisturizing so should I just get that since the whole point is to moisturize? I don't know what to do!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@melindaot wrote:

I have a question about the re moist. I've never tried it but am planning to add it to my routine. BUT WHICH ONE? I like soy better than wheat on a rinse out but not sure this matters since you are using it less frequently. The rice formulations are my favorite but if I HAD to choose an 8 oz on special which do I choose? Does TT help with hair growth since you don't put it on your scalp? Is FIG the most moisturizing so should I just get that since the whole point is to moisturize? I don't know what to do!!!!

I've used SAM, TT, LAV and BGT Remoist, and they all perform the same. To me, there's no difference in the "rinseability" of BGT compared to the core formulas. 

I believe Chaz says they all moisturize the same (no advantage to Fig), so order the scent that you like best!

Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@melindaot wrote:

I've used SAM, TT, LAV and BGT Remoist, and they all perform the same. To me, there's no difference in the "rinseability" of BGT compared to the core formulas. 

I believe Chaz says they all moisturize the same (no advantage to Fig), so order the scent that you like best!

That has been my experience as well. I've tried TT, POM, Fig, CA and BGT and don't notice a difference in how they perform.

Trusted Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@melindaot wrote:

and Pom remoist is nut-free Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@melindaot wrote:

and Pom remoist is nut-free Smiley Happy

Yep, sure is! I'm not a fan on the POM scent, so I tend to forget about it 😊

Valued Contributor
I am doing my happy dance because the 8oz ReMoist is currently on 4 easy pay! Oh happy day!
Contributor
Unfortunately, no happy dance for me. I was so hoping to see BGT and MIF remoist in the 8 oz supersize. Even if it was at a higher price point. But not this time. 😞
Valued Contributor
@hennypenny3 I love BGT ReMoist too, but I find they all work the same and the fragrance doesn't linger especially after an overnight treatment and using CC as a leave in after rinsing. I have interchanged SAM & LAV with other CC scents with no problem. However, I prefer BGT out of all for scent, but I'd rather have twice the ReMoist plus a comb for about the same price as 4oz.