WEN

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny3 wrote:
Unfortunately, no happy dance for me. I was so hoping to seeBGT andMIFremoist in the 8 ozsupersize. Even if it was at a higher price point. But not this time.😞

@hennypenny3 welcome to the Wen forum!!! Smiley Happy 

The 8oz remoist is a great deal, but I'll be passing on it as well. I'm already stocked up, and on June 13th I picked up a LAV 32oz CC plus 4oz Remoist kit (for $59) for a good friend of mine. 

If there had been an 8oz Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian Fig (FIG), I would have been all over it!!! Hopefully they will be supersize options in the future. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:
Unfortunately, no happy dance for me. I was so hoping to seeBGT andMIFremoist in the 8 ozsupersize. Even if it was at a higher price point. But not this time.😞

The 8oz remoist is a great deal, but I'll be passing on it as well. I'm already stocked up, and on June 13th I picked up a LAV 32oz CC plus 4oz Remoist kit (for $59) for a good friend of mine. 

If there had been an 8oz Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian Fig (FIG), I would have been all over it!!! Hopefully they will be supersize options in the future. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I opted to pass on that deal in June because I didn't need any core CCs or remoist at the time and was starting to have thoughts of regret for not stocking up ahead of time. However, combining this 8oz with the current TSV is an even better deal, especially since I am down to my last 2oz container of BGT remoist. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@hennypenny3 I love BGT ReMoist too, but I find they all work the same and the fragrance doesn't linger especially after an overnight treatment and using CC as a leave in after rinsing. I have interchanged SAM & LAV with other CC scents with no problem. However, I prefer BGT out of all for scent, but I'd rather have twice the ReMoist plus a comb for about the same price as 4oz.

I agree. I haven't noticed a difference in the performance between the different remoists. I like the BGT scent but the others work just as well for me.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes, it's a great deal but I already have so much remoist that I think I have enough for a lifetime so I'm passing as well. Cat Happy

Contributor

Re: 8 oz ReMoist?

[ Edited ]

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I opted to pass on that deal in June because I didn't need any core CCs or remoist at the time and was starting to have thoughts of regret for not stocking up ahead of time. However, combining this 8oz with the current TSV is an even better deal, especially since I am down to my last 2oz container of BGT remoist. 

Hi bebe777,

Thanks for the welcome but I've actually posted on this forum before, I've been on here for a couple of years, but I just do not post much lol. 

Hi Diva1Donna,

I saw your previous comment about the different remoists working the same for you and I'm glad, however, they do not work the same for me. I think it has to do with the lack of Shea butter in some of the formulas. Pomegranate does nothing for my hair and it lacks the Shea butter. The others from the core line work well. The new rice line also lacks Shea butter. But BGT is a little better for me than Pomegranate. I really want to experiment with MIF remoist because the CC has been outstanding for my hair. So that's my main reason for hoping for an 8 oz offering of the rice line remoist. I have a few 8 oz remoist already stocked from the core line so right now I can't justify the cost of a 4 oz MIF remoist. Hopefully I'll get to try it someday. 

Although the TSV is a great value, I have so much Wen stocked up that I am passing on it and don't expect to make any purchases this week, which is totally shocking. Well stocked on all the seasonals, too, so not tempted by the fall items. Not impressed with 613 NBT so I won't be trying the 319 formula, either. 

Guess my only downfall would be a possible OTO this weekend... Or else this FTP fragrance I've read about... So we shall see!

Hope everyone else has fun Wen shopping this weekend!

Valued Contributor

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi bebe777,

Thanks for the welcome but I've actually posted on this forum before, I've been on here for a couple of years, but I just do not post much lol. 

Hi Diva1Donna,

I saw your previous comment about the different remoists working the same for you and I'm glad, however, they do not work the same for me. I think it has to do with the lack of Shea butter in some of the formulas. Pomegranate does nothing for my hair and it lacks the Shea butter. The others from the core line work well. The new rice line also lacks Shea butter. But BGT is a little better for me than Pomegranate. I really want to experiment with MIF remoist because the CC has been outstanding for my hair. So that's my main reason for hoping for an 8 oz offering of the rice line remoist. I have a few 8 oz remoist already stocked from the core line so right now I can't justify the cost of a 4 oz MIF remoist. Hopefully I'll get to try it someday. 

Although the TSV is a great value, I have so much Wen stocked up that I am passing on it and don't expect to make any purchases this week, which is totally shocking. Well stocked on all the seasonals, too, so not tempted by the fall items. Not impressed with 613 NBT so I won't be trying the 319 formula, either. 

Guess my only downfall would be a possible OTO this weekend... Or else this FTP fragrance I've read about... So we shall see!

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi bebe777,

Hi Diva1Donna,

Hi Hennypenny3! 

Thats good to to know about POM lacking the Shea butter.  I have only tried SAM, LAV, & BGT. I decided to pick up my Remoist in TT & LAV yesterday. I am really trying my best to only get necessary items for this month. I already received my TSV in TT, but I really prefer BGT & seasonals. I have plenty of those on hand, so that helps me from going too crazy! 

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:
Unfortunately, no happy dance for me. I was so hoping toseeBGTandMIFremoist in the 8ozsupersize. Even if it was at a higher price point. But not this time.😞

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi bebe777,

Hi Diva1Donna,

@hennypenny3 , thanks so much for the information on the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) Remoist and your experience with the POM Remoist. 

I had wanted to try the BGT Remoist if and when they put it on special offer (BGT and MIF are my favorite CCs), but I didn't realize they did not have shea butter in them in contrast to all of the wheat-based Classic Remoists (except for POM, which is soy-based). 

How does the BGT Remoist compare to the wheat-based Classic Remoists? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:
Unfortunately, no happy dance for me. I was so hoping toseeBGTandMIFremoist in the 8ozsupersize. Even if it was at a higher price point. But not this time.😞

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi bebe777,

Hi Diva1Donna,

@hennypenny3 , thanks so much for the information on the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) Remoist and your experience with the POM Remoist. 

I had wanted to try the BGT Remoist if and when they put it on special offer (BGT and MIF are my favorite CCs), but I didn't realize they did not have shea butter in them in contrast to all of the wheat-based Classic Remoists (except for POM, which is soy-based). 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

As far as I can tell, BGT remoist seems to work as good as the wheat-based remoists, which surprised me because the rice line did not have Shea butter. But perhaps all the other great ingredients make up for it. 

When it comes to the rice line CC, however, MIF is superior to BGT in terms of the results I get on my hair. So I'm really curious as to how my hair will react to MIF remoist. Maybe the fig ingredients give better, more moisturizing results?

In general, I'm slowly abandoning the original core wheat line of Wen. The seasonals and now the new rice line seem to agree with my hair much better. One of the reasons that I am passing on the TSV. 

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:
Unfortunately, no happy dance for me. I was so hopingtoseeBGTandMIFremoist in the8ozsupersize. Even if it was at a higher price point. But not this time.😞

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi bebe777,

Hi Diva1Donna,

-- bebe Smiley Happy

As far as I can tell, BGT remoist seems to work as good as the wheat-based remoists, which surprised me because the rice line did not have Shea butter. But perhaps all the other great ingredients make up for it. 

When it comes to the rice line CC, however, MIF is superior to BGT in terms of the results I get on my hair. So I'm really curious as to how my hair will react to MIF remoist. Maybe the fig ingredients give better, more moisturizing results?

In general, I'm slowly abandoning the original core wheat line of Wen. The seasonals and now the new rice line seem to agree with my hair much better. One of the reasons that I am passing on the TSV. 

I'm so glad that the BGT remoist works well for your hair. I love the BGT scent and how the CC makes my hair look... and MIF is even better. 

I pretty much jumped ship and switched over to the Seasonals as soon as they were launched. 613 CC is fine for my hair, but there's a cap on how much it can repair my thin/fine hair so I mainly stick with the Seasonals & Restorative line (BGT & MIF). --MIF CC is my holy grail, but I love the aromatherapy aspect of the Seasonals so much that I just won't give them up. 

I'm purchasing some of the TSV because I really wan to give the Wen Oils a try and this is the only way I would do it. While the Classic CCs don't work as well for my hair, I know how to mix them in to get good results. 

lol, I soooo want a supersize 8oz MIF Remoist on special offer!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@hennypenny3 wrote:
Unfortunately, no happy dance for me. I was so hopingtoseeBGTandMIFremoist in the8ozsupersize. Even if it was at a higher price point. But not this time.😞

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi bebe777,

Hi Diva1Donna,

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I'm so glad that the BGT remoist works well for your hair. I love the BGT scent and how the CC makes my hair look... and MIF is even better. 

I pretty much jumped ship and switched over to the Seasonals as soon as they were launched. 613 CC is fine for my hair, but there's a cap on how much it can repair my thin/fine hair so I mainly stick with the Seasonals & Restorative line (BGT & MIF). --MIF CC is my holy grail, but I love the aromatherapy aspect of the Seasonals so much that I just won't give them up. 

I'm purchasing some of the TSV because I really wan to give the Wen Oils a try and this is the only way I would do it. While the Classic CCs don't work as well for my hair, I know how to mix them in to get good results. 

lol, I soooo want a supersize 8oz MIF Remoist on special offer!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I ditto your comments about the seasonals and MIF. MIF is also my HG CC, but I can't give up the seasonals. Only one or two did not work out for me. My best seasonal was SCLV, both in scent and performance. 

And I have too much Wen oil as it is, lol. 

Honestly, I'm glad no new seasonals for this coming year, my wallet could use a break! 😊