WEN

Trusted Contributor

Hey ladies. I'm considering the 319 kit with the mousse, VTS and SC (and brush), to use with my favorite seasonals (SGGT, SOB and SMC) that don't have matching ancillary styling products. 

I haven't used any 319 products, but I know that they're fragrance free (not unscented). For those of you that have used the 319 styling products, do they allow the scent of your leave in CC to "shine" through? (Couldn't think of a better way to phrase that 😄) When I'm using the core formulas, I'll use whichever styling products I have on hand, as the fragrances all work well together (usually TT, SAM, LAV or CA). But, when I use my favorite seasonal CCs, I'd love to be able to smell them on my hair, and not use styling products that compete with the scent of my leave in. 

Thanks in advance! 

Honored Contributor

Re: 319 styling products

[ Edited ]

Hi @DoxieMomma, I did purchase the March 319 TSV, but I've only used the 319 CC so far... and I've only used it twice (lol, I do stuff slowly *s*). 

The first time I did an all 319 CC cleanse. I don't mind menthol, but it definitely had a slightly noticeable menthol smell. For my leave-in I used 613 CC, TT SC and 613 Mousse. The scent I was left with was 613 plus a bit of TT... and no menthol. 

The second time I used 319 CC for my first cleanse and Wen Men for my second cleanse. For my leave-in I used Wen Men CC, TT SC and 613 Mousse. I was left with a Wen Men scent. 

My "go to" first cleanse has been Mandarin Italian Fig (and Fragrance Free) for the past year, but I like the 319 CC so well that I'm probably going to add it to my first cleanse roster.  

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: 319 styling products

[ Edited ]

DoxieMomma,

I have been using 319 mousse and SC with my seasonal CC's since March.  I love the results and find the seasonal scents come through just fine.  I use the seasonal only for my first cleanse and then add one part 319 CC to two parts seasonal for my second cleanse with seasonal CC as my leave-in.  I haven't added seasonal oil to my SC yet but I'm going to try this too.

319 and 613 in combination with all my CC's  really takes my results to that higher level Chaz tells us about.   I was actually thinking about cancelling my third auto-delivery of the March TSV but when I checked my stash I realized that I had been going through a lot more product than I had realized.  I'm hanging on to the third delivery coming up.

HTH..   

Super Contributor

@DoxieMomma

Yes! the 319 styling products have no lingering scent and allows whatever cleansing conditioner your use for it's scent to "shine" through.

I use Pink Jasmine Peony primarly as my 2nd cleanse and I want that scent to be there all day- and 319 styling creme is the perfect answer for me {until Chaz develops a PJP styling line} 

I prefer the 319 styling products, I find much more benefical to my hair! 

Good Luck! 

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I've used the 319 SC with my seasonals and it works great. It doesn't interfere with the scent of my seasonal leave-in CC at all.