WEN

Valued Contributor

Hi All! I received the 319 kit with oil in it last week. WOW am I impressed by the oil! I was not a fan of the 6/13 oil, kinda surprised I didn't like it. I have tried most all of the oils, I'm an oil nut! I find the 319 oil to be very moisturizing. When I use it on my legs, they stay very soft all day. Has anyone else tried the new oil? What are your thoughts? Like it? Love it? It's just ok? 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585, that's great that the 319 Oil works so well for you. Smiley Happy

I'm a huge fan of Chaz's Treatment Oils too. I'm working my way through a number of them (mainly the Classic Oils)  because I think that some of them may have different therapeutic benefits (based on the ingredients in each of them).

I just ordered the 613 kit with the Oil. I had thought about ordering the 319 Oil, but I decided to pass on it since it was unscented.

I'm curious as to why the 613 Oil ddin't work as well for you.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 319 Oil - Thoughts?

[ Edited ]

@Suz585  Sorry 613 oil didn't work for you.

I Love 613 oil.

Anyone surprised?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: 319 Oil - Thoughts?

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

I Love 613 oil.

Anyone surprised?

lol, if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's got to be...

HeartHeartHeart  @Drythe & 613  HeartHeartHeart

-- bebe Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy 319 CC is Awesome! -- WEN 3-19 CC -- Those who couldn't use 613 (drying, etc), have you had luck with 319? -- 319 Oil - Thoughts? --

Regular Contributor

@Suz585, crazy question: do you detect any scent from the 319 oil? I'm debating purchasing the sale price trio, mainly to try the 319 CC. I would like to experiment with the 319 CC now in case it's offered in gallons this fall. However, I wonder how much I would use the 319 oil. I generally prefer seasonal oils and many of the classics line.

Also, do you detect a scent with the 319 mist? 

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

@Suz585, crazy question: do you detect any scent from the 319 oil? I'm debating purchasing the sale price trio, mainly to try the 319 CC. I would like to experiment with the 319 CC now in case it's offered in gallons this fall. However, I wonder how much I would use the 319 oil. I generally prefer seasonal oils and many of the classics line.

Thanks!!

@CoCo87 not @Suz585 but I can say that I have the oil and the mist and I cannot detect any real scent in either. I tried really hard to smell something too, lol. I just sprayed some mist in my hair and nothing- not a bit of scent. Every once in awhile *think* I can detect a hint of vanillia in the oil but it is so light and is a true vanilla scent that it doesn't really bother me (I am not a vanilla fan) and sometimes I think it is just my imagination because sometimes I can't smell it. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 I have the oil but haven't tried it yet on body or hair.I will let you know my thoughts when I do. I do use it on my scalp but can't really tell if it is different than other oils I tried. Thanks for your review of the oil!

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585, that's great that the 319 Oil works so well for you. Smiley Happy

I'm a huge fan of Chaz's Treatment Oils too. I'm working my way through a number of them (mainly the Classic Oils)  because I think that some of them may have different therapeutic benefits (based on the ingredients in each of them).

I just ordered the 613 kit with the Oil. I had thought about ordering the 319 Oil, but I decided to pass on it since it was unscented.

I'm curious as to why the 613 Oil ddin't work as well for you.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I also am a HUGE fan of the WEN treatment oils! I'm not sure why I didn't like 6/13. It was a couple years a ago when I tried it, whenever it first came out. The consistency was thicker than I prefer, I just didn't like it, which surprised me. 

I do have to say, I was on the fence about ordering the 319 oil set. It was such a great deal, I figured, what the heck! I do have some WEN lavender body lotion and I like adding the 319 oil to the lotion. It doesn't change the lavender scent at all. 

This kit is such a good deal, I say order it in either 6/13 or 319! Nobody should be disappointed with it! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I Love 613 oil.

Anyone surprised?

@Drythe This just means more 6/13 oil for you! Yay! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Thanks!!

@CoCo87 to my nose, I can't smell anything. The oil has a more predominant scent than the RTM, but it's really nondescript. 

I agree that I prefer the seasonal oils but if the 319 is "more moisturing" to me, it will be great after a day at the beach! Honestly, I'm surprised with 319! I was ready not to like it and planned on sending it back. Now I'm happy I had the foresight to buy this on auto delivery. Completely surprised by the oils performance on my skin! 

I have 1/2 gallon of 6/13. I'm doing my best to use it all up. In the future, I will purchase 319 over 6/13 due to the lack of scent and better mix ability. I enjoy using the 319 CC with my seasonals. 

This is is a GREAT value, give it a try! If you don't like it, return it. You should definitely give the CC a try. 

**Suz**