WEN

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 I have the oil but haven't tried it yet on body or hair.I will let you know my thoughts when I do. I do use it on my scalp but can't really tell if it is different than other oils I tried. Thanks for your review of the oil!

@HappyDaze I'm looking forward to your review! 

**Suz**
Regular Contributor

@HappyDaze, thanks for your reviews of the 319 oil and mist! I'm not a huge fan of vanilla, but do enjoy it in 613. Thanks again!

Regular Contributor

@Suz585, thanks for your 319 product reviews! I already ordered the 613 trio on AD and I plan to order the 319 trio as well. I will try to wait until Chaz's next show to order, but I may cave in and buy before then.  😁

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585, that's great that the 319 Oil works so well for you. Smiley Happy

I'm a huge fan of Chaz's Treatment Oils too. I'm working my way through a number of them (mainly the Classic Oils)  because I think that some of them may have different therapeutic benefits (based on the ingredients in each of them).

I just ordered the 613 kit with the Oil. I had thought about ordering the 319 Oil, but I decided to pass on it since it was unscented.

I'm curious as to why the 613 Oil ddin't work as well for you.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I also am a HUGE fan of the WEN treatment oils! I'm not sure why I didn't like 6/13. It was a couple years a ago when I tried it, whenever it first came out. The consistency was thicker than I prefer, I just didn't like it, which surprised me. 

I do have to say, I was on the fence about ordering the 319 oil set. It was such a great deal, I figured, what the heck! I do have some WEN lavender body lotion and I like adding the 319 oil to the lotion. It doesn't change the lavender scent at all. 

This kit is such a good deal, I say order it in either 6/13 or 319! Nobody should be disappointed with it! 

@Suz585 I'm not really a fan of the 613 oil either. To me it just smells too strong. I don't think I'm even halfway through the bottle since I usually only use it on my ends if I'm doing an overnight treatment with the TT oil and I'm trying to cover up the strong TT scent.

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 I tried the oil on my dry hair- just the ends that felt a bit frizzy and dry from the rtm I sprayed on it yesterday and even though I used a bit too much, so far I think I like the results better than the other oils I've used on my dry hair which always tended to look too greasy regardless of how little i used. I am going to play with the amount more but it might be a winner for at least my dry hair. I will try it on my skin after my shower tomorrow as I forgot to try it today.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 I tried the oil on my dry hair- just the ends that felt a bit frizzy and dry from the rtm I sprayed on it yesterday and even though I used a bit too much, so far I think I like the results better than the other oils I've used on my dry hair which always tended to look too greasy regardless of how little i used. I am going to play with the amount more but it might be a winner for at least my dry hair. I will try it on my skin after my shower tomorrow as I forgot to try it today.

@HappyDaze Thanks for the update! Looking forward to your opinion post shower! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

Re: 319 Oil - Thoughts?

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 I didn't forget about ya! I just wanted to try it several times before I commented. So my opinion is that 319 is not more or less moisturizing than the SHL oil I love. It is a great oil, I just think it is equally as moisturizing. I still prefer the 319 for my hair though since it seems to make it look less greasy. I've been adding in the 319 oil into my body lotions that I have that aren't as moisturizing as I'd like them to be and it works out great since it doesn't interfere with the scent of the body lotion.

Hope you are still loving the 319 oil!

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 I didn't forget about ya! I just wanted to try it several times before I commented. So my opinion is that 319 is not more or less moisturizing than the SHL oil I love. It is a great oil, I just think it is equally as moisturizing. I still prefer the 319 for my hair though since it seems to make it look less greasy. I've been adding in the 319 oil into my body lotions that I have that aren't as moisturizing as I'd like them to be and it works out great since it doesn't interfere with the scent of the body lotion.

Hope you are still loving the 319 oil!

@HappyDaze I knew you would forget! Thanks for the review! I really like that it can be added to anything without changing the original scent. Lately, I've been adding 319 oil to LAV body lotion. I am still enjoying the oil and am very happy it's on auto delivery. 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried the 319 oil yet but to me the RTM does have a slight scent when sprayed. It reminds me of beer, seriously.....beer. Now this scent fades quickly and dries to no smell. So no, it won't leave your hair smelling like beer. Am I the only one that notices that? Then again, I hate the smell of beer so maybe I'm sensitive to noticing it. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I haven't tried the 319 oil yet but to me the RTM does have a slight scent when sprayed. It reminds me of beer, seriously.....beer. Now this scent fades quickly and dries to no smell. So no, it won't leave your hair smelling like beer. Am I the only one that notices that? Then again, I hate the smell of beer so maybe I'm sensitive to noticing it. 

lol @nikki48 I actually like beer but no, I don't smell any beer scent in the RTM  but honestly I haven't actually used the RTM only sniffed it from the bottle. I will probably pass it along to a friend as I really don't use the RTMs- only SHL RTM as a light body scent- as they don't work for my hair.