WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Already have things in my cart but will wait for Chaz to be on-air. I believe he is due back March 10.

Thanks @SurferWife 

Respected Contributor

I hope they will get more Tea Tree oil in before Chaz's visit...I was waiting to order, an now its on waitlist..There isn't much tea tree available anyway. I shouldn't of let myself run out...

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I hope they will get more Tea Tree oil in before Chaz's visit...I was waiting to order, an now its on waitlist..There isn't much tea tree available anyway. I shouldn't of let myself run out...

@quadmimi

If you're out, it might be better to go ahead and put it on waitlist now.  Then when he is on air, if your order is still waitlisted, cancel it & re-order it so he gets the credit.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi

If you're out, it might be better to go ahead and put it on waitlist now.  Then when he is on air, if your order is still waitlisted, cancel it & re-order it so he gets the credit.

@SurferWifeOf course!  I should of thought of that..There actually is no tea tree on the Q you can get in any form, (except the waitlist bottle).. I hope they can stock more soon. I haven't checked this morning, but will go waitlist myself...Smiley Happy thanks

Super Contributor

I'm holding out until he gets here as I'm not out of anything. Really like the idea of a supersize SC since I use that all the time. I also prefer the spring seasonals.

The one thing I will be avoiding is the Bella Spirit Indigo CC. I'm just too messy. I've been finding splatters of it everywhere Cat Sad

Esteemed Contributor

It's still March, there's still 20% off, and I'm still shopping.  ☺