WEN

Honored Contributor

Right here not the Q!  20% off all WEN through end of March.  You'll see the discount once you add your item to your cart.  Happy shopping WENners!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing...getting low on my conditioner!!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, SurferWife! Great of you to post for us!

Honored Contributor

Thanks!👍

But why is it that all the other seasonal are available for two seasons and the winter was available only for the three months of winter?  Bummer.  👎

Trusted Contributor

twenty percent off definitely makes a difference in the pricing of the Bella spirit styling products.  but I need nothing - so I will keep repeating that to myself. Ha

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Thank you, SurferWife! Great of you to post for us!

@77yangya 

This is what I do after all y'all go to bed.  It's still quite early in the wild blue yonder, so I'm still up watching TV and looking for good Q deals!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I really want to order a few things but would like to order when Chaz is on so he gets credit. I also worry that what I want may run out .... decisions, decisions 

Honored Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

I really want to order a few things but would like to order when Chaz is on so he gets credit. I also worry that what I want may run out .... decisions, decisions 

@scullychick 

The 20% off is all month long, so I definitely plan to wait for him to be on air.

Super Contributor

Thanks @SurferWife . I keep adding things to my list so it is probably best to wait. I'm looking forward to Chaz's shows!

Esteemed Contributor
Chaz was talking about this tonight on FB but I had no idea it was on the Q. He did ask if we could wait until he’s on air .OMG I have to face reality I will never be good when it comes to ordering my Wen.