Respected Contributor

20% OFF SALE On Chaz's site. No code necessary Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  Oh great catch!  Thank you..Smiley Happy

Hope your doing well...!

Respected Contributor

Yes I'm well @quadmimi   and I hope you are too

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQnOh good!  We are finally almost opend back up in Az!  I am headed for a haircut, its' shaggy. lol

Honored Contributor

Re: 20% OFF SALE

[ Edited ]

He has had that up for several weeks now.  The bummer is the shipping isn't free.  I had 2 items in my cart & when I went to check out the shipping was $29.00.  I said, "whoa nelly!", and canceled it.  They were "just for fun" products; nothing I absolutely needed.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

He has had that up for several weeks now.  The bummer is the shipping isn't free.  I had 2 items in my cart & when I went to check out the shipping was $29.00.  I said, "whoa nelly!", and canceled it.  They were "just for fun" products; nothing I absolutely needed.

I did the same thing, SurferWife.  The shipping even for me was high so I backed out.  Mine was half that amount.  the Q charges only 3.50.

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQnOh good!  We are finally almost opend back up in Az!  I am headed for a haircut, its' shaggy. lol

OH!  Lucky you!  Get one for me!  We're still locked tight and probably will be for life, I think.  The area I've been plonked in is the worst.  I can't wait until someone opens, I'm gonna go there, even if it's a shoe store!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

OH!  Lucky you!  Get one for me!  We're still locked tight and probably will be for life, I think.  The area I've been plonked in is the worst.  I can't wait until someone opens, I'm gonna go there, even if it's a shoe store!  LOL!!!

@77yangyaYes, we had more stores open than most I think all along, (maybe) of course it's not like it was "before" but I think most stores are open as of yesterday..

The hub went online to try & get a time slot for his first "fix my wife haircut", lol

3 hr wait..!...I may get to do it one more time...Smiley LOL