WEN

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP  OK now I really want to get and try the WVM!  I did read some reviews on the large gallons and a few posted that their scalp "tingles" using WVM...that is why I was concerned.  For some reason I seem to have a area on the crown of my head that can react to lot's of products.  For awhile there I had trouble getting my hair colored until the place I go got a new line in that removes many of the reactive chemicals and use a sensitive scalp developer for me.  

So ladies I did FINALLY remember to try the Wild Berry....it's just ok for me...didn't like the scent much so easy pass.  I really love the FTP at the moment LOL. 

I will be getting the WVM TSV coming up....Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite 

I hope you'll enjoy the WVM as much as I do. The one thing I said to myself the first time I'd tried it was how delightfully refreshing it was, and not to be necessarily relegated to the winter or cooler season use. Its a wonderful pick me up in the heat of the summer too. I use it all year round. I love the chocolate and peppermint balance. Its just delectable. Even though I have the NBT, I'd wear this in an edp too. Its that good. I look forward to hearing how you like it too.

Contributor
Whaaaaaaat I just went back and watched the video on Chaz FB

In addition to a trio of LAV, TT, or the 319 316 Bella Spirit, you can get one of 3 seasonal packs:
Spring Honey Lilac, Orange Blossom, and Desert Poppy
Summer Melon Mint, Honey Peach, and Pink Lemonade
Winter Vanilla Mint, White Forest, and Wild Berry

So NOW I’m SOLD!!!!!
Contributor
Correction, I forgot SAM Trio and I was wrong about choice with the Seasonals, it’s AD and in Oct and Jan you get Winter Trio, in April you get Spring Trio and in July you get Summer Trio. Not like last year, where you could pick your trio upfront.
Respected Contributor

@Kaproud1 wrote:
Correction, I forgot SAM Trio and I was wrong about choice with the Seasonals, it’s AD and in Oct and Jan you get Winter Trio, in April you get Spring Trio and in July you get Summer Trio. Not like last year, where you could pick your trio upfront.

@Kaproud1 Thank you for the info...Sounds like a great deal..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kaproud1  Do you know if the 613/319/Bella Spirit trio is BS Traditional or BS Indigo?  Thanks for any info you can give!

Super Contributor

@CamilleP I heard Chaz say it was BS INDIGO in this combination.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @scullychick that's what I was hoping.  I can order that combo, since I can use all three of those formulas.  So far I'm ordering two TSV's, TT and the 613/319/BSI, plus another couple of tubes of lip treatment.  It's getting close enough now that I'm getting excited and planning my shopping.

Super Contributor

I know... I seem to always be left with hair conditioner.without matching shampoo ..they should make those bottles smaller...or provide 2 bottles of shampoo and 1 bottle conditioner in a set...

Respected Contributor

@TVLand, I'm not sure what you are referring to, the TSV is three bottles of WEN cleansing conditioner, WEN does not make "shampoo" at all, nor plain "conditioner" either.  Perhaps you are thinking of a different line of products QVC sells?