Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

3 32oz CC in either Sweet Almond Mint

or 3 in Tea Tree

or 3 in Lavender for under $75

OR 319, 613, and Indigo

OR Winter White Forest, Wild Berry, Vanilla Mint 

Free Shipping on first shipment

I heard this on his FaceBook Live Monday 9/14 around 11:30pm. 

I'm not 100% this is completely accurate but it's close (I had a lot going on at home when I was listening to this). 

@Suz585  Wow, that would be a great price & deal...thanks for sharing with us...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Thanks for the info, and GOOD TO "SEE" YOU!!!

Valued Contributor
Thanks!
**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

or 3 in Tea Tree

OR 319, 613, and Indigo

I'm not 100% this is completely accurate but it's close (I had a lot going on at home when I was listening to this). 

@Suz585  Wow, that would be a great price & deal...thanks for sharing with us...Smiley Happy

Thank you for the information!  Can anyone tell me about the White Forest, Wild Berry or Vanilla Mint??  are these like the other fall seasonals in formulation?? Is there a favorite (scent) here you ladies love?

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite  I don't have any experience with Winter Wild Berry, as it's new this year and I did not get any sample packets of it with my orders this past summer, as so many other posters did.  Since it has the honey compound in it, I won't be buying it anyway, but it seems to be the more popular of the two new Fall/Winter scents, beating out Fall Plum Pear on both scent and performance.  Others who have tried it can tell you more.  The other two Winter scents, however, are two of my favorites.  Winter White Forest is a couple of years old, and is the only "new" seasonal that does not contain honey, so I can use it.  It is both cool and warm at the same time, with both mint and something warm like amber or ginger in it, I don't remember for sure.  It's sort of a "spearmint vs peppermint" kind of thing.  Winter Vanilla Mint is ALL peppermint, cool and almost frosty all the way through, I adore it, it's my most favorite seasonal of all time.  It is actually only the second seasonal formulation ever, it was introduced in the first year of seasonal formulations, after Fall Ginger Pumpkin.  Chaz describes it as a "peppermint patty" sort of scent, as there is noticable chocolate scent to it as well, it's truly yummy.  Since it's "first gen" seasonal, sadly, it is always in danger of going away and being replaced by the newer formulas.  Two of those first round of seasonal formulations have already been retired, Spring Gardenia Green Tea and Summer Mango Coconut are both gone, perhaps forever.  The second winter seasonal, Winter Cranberry Mint, is also gone.  For quite a long time, QVC wanted Chaz to offer no more than three formulas for any given season, they've relented a bit in the past few years, but I greatly fear FGP and WVM are on the chopping block, since Fall Plum Pear and Winter Wild Berry have come out now.

Performance:  To me Winter Vanilla Mint is slightly less moisturizing than Winter White Forest.  Vanilla Mint is the one seasonal formula that is absolutely perfect for my hair, now that I've been using WEN long enough to not need as much moisture as I used to most of the time.   I will keep buying White Forest as long as it's offered, as it's the only new seasonal I can use, and if Ginger Pumpkin and Vanilla Mint go away, it will be the only seasonal I buy, BUT I'd rather keep getting Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Winter Vanilla Mint for the rest of my life.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

or 3 in Tea Tree

OR 319, 613, and Indigo

Thank you for the information!  Can anyone tell me about the White Forest, Wild Berry or Vanilla Mint??  are these like the other fall seasonals in formulation?? Is there a favorite (scent) here you ladies love?

Hi, tsavorite.  Since you asked, well, I have both the Berry and Plum Pear.  I have both in the cleansing conditioners and I have the Berry one one in the RTM to arrive in a few days.  Got it from Chaz.  I have the Plum Pear in the mousse and Body Treatment.  Now, I love both of them and they seem to have the same results.  The Berry may be a bit more astringent.  It has, I think, more menthol.  Anyway, the Plum Pear is lovely and I like that scent more.  The Body Treatment lasted until I showered the next day.  It's so rich, it smells like a rich, ripe plum with some pear notes and the base notes, well, I don't know what I'm smelling but it just works.  Both of them have the honey but not the four honey complex but I guess that doesn't matter if you don't want any honey.  The Plum Pear is now my new favorite.  Last Saturday, I used my Plum Pear cleansing conditioner, Body Treatment and Mousse and I was just in happy ville.  The Body Treatment is super rich and made my body so soft and supple just like my hair.  Have you ever seen that old commercial where the girl goes in the powder room in a plane and you hear all this OOOHHHH and AAAAGGHHHH and they all say I want what she's having?  That's what I was doing all the while I was using my Plum Pear and even after I was still doing that.  The smell just is so beautiful and lasting.  SO uplifting.  When the styling creme comes out, I'm getting that.  Can't even get that on Chaz's site yet.  The only thing I'm not too interested in are the Remoist since I got the Bella one a few weeks back and have a decent amount of that.  The oil and the Texture Spray.  I just wanted to give you my experience with Plum Pear.  I'm getting the RTM in that, however, Chaz does have that but in 12oz and it's 80.00 which is kind of pricey so I got it in the Berry which is the smaller one at half that price.  the Q will eventually get the RTMs and the rest so I'll get those then.  I just went bonkers over it.....

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP  Thank you for explaining the differences in formulas.  I have the sample packets and haven't tried the Berry one still LOL!  I am having a brain fog day big time...I should try it tomorrow morning (if I remember too LOL) have it in the shower so perhaps I can get my act together to see if I like it or not.

I did try the Plum Pear one and I didn't like the scent like I do on the FTP.  

My only concern with WVM is will the strong peppermint bother my scalp?  I would like to try it for sure.  

@77yangya I do remember that silly commercial from long ago LOL! and thank you for sharing what you love and works so well.  

I really want and am hoping there is a special pricing on the FTP body butter....I think I NEED that product.  

Again thanks to you ladies for sharing your experiences with me I appreciate it.  

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite   I don't find the peppermint bothers my scalp at all, in fact I think it stimulates my hair follicles some.  I know my hair has more body and bounce with WVM than any other cleanser formula, and if it truly goes away my hair will never look quite as good ever again.  I don't remember anyone on the forum saying the peppermint bothered their scalp, it's more common to react to either the menthol or eucalyptus in various formulas, but I do remember some people just don't like the small of mint, or smelling like food in general, so a chocolate mint scent is not their choice.  Some of us like the fruity, foodie scents, others like the florals more, some like both equally, so thankfully Chaz makes enough formulas to keep us all happy.

Respected Contributor

tsavorite, you're as pretty as your avatar! XO