Contributor

Does anyone know of a simple travel journal app?  I downloaded Moleskin and can’t get the hang of working with it. I want something that I can write on each day and add photos as I travel. I used Evernote one time and it was okay just not what I wanted. Geo tags would be nice as well. Surely someone makes one or there’s a way to do it with Apple’s iOS 12. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Travel journal apps

[ Edited ]

What a great idea! I have never looked at an app for that. I bet @Alter Ego would know. She knows about so many great apps in connection with travel.

Trusted Contributor

I have an adroid and downloaded Google Trips, but I don't think that's what MizGlitz has in mind.  I didn't see anything like Moleskin in my Play Store, but I agree, an app like that would be fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

Nice of you to think of me, but I don’t recall coming across anything in my readings or at travel shows.  I did Google and see a few sites mentioning Day One, but I’m embarrassed to say that I’m not sure if it’s private or posted online (many I’ve seen were for online blogging.)

It is a nice idea; I really should probably do that myself!

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@World Traveler

Nice of you to think of me, but I don’t recall coming across anything in my readings or at travel shows.  I did Google and see a few sites mentioning Day One, but I’m embarrassed to say that I’m not sure if it’s private or posted online (many I’ve seen were for online blogging.)

It is a nice idea; I really should probably do that myself!

@Alter Ego Will it have photos of head "dots" and "toes" in it? LOL!!!