Honored Contributor

Anyone watch the LUG show today?

I have enough bags but decided to watch the show anyway.  Ended up buying the Trolley cosmetic bag in the light watercolor choice.  This bag looks like it'll be great for short trips or even to use in conjunction with my larger Freedom bag on longer trips.  Anyone have it already?  How do you like it?  

Did anyone else buy anything?  The show was a mix of bags for travel and handbags.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch the LUG show today?

I have several (or more) Lug bags.  I wanted the minibus in that red but when I put it in my cart it says its not available.  I keep checking bag and now it's not even an option.  I check back several times and it's available, but not when I put it in my cart.  It's so annoying.  Either remove the color if it's not available ... stop playing games with me Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I wanted to buy two of the new Flipper jewelry clutch as gifts. They look perfect, but I'm annoyed they only bothered to show the interior colors of two of the four choices. So if I don't know what they look like inside. . . Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyLwrote:

I have enough bags but decided to watch the show anyway.  Ended up buying the Trolley cosmetic bag in the light watercolor choice.  This bag looks like it'll be great for short trips or even to use in conjunction with my larger Freedom bag on longer trips.  Anyone have it already?  How do you like it?  

Did anyone else buy anything?  The show was a mix of bags for travel and handbags.

@JudyL - I actually have two of the Trolley bags; one in watercolor pearl and one in watercolor black, designated for skincare and makeup.  I used them last week for the first time.  The Trolley holds quite a bit so if you don't use a lot of skincare and makeup one might be all you need.

Honored Contributor

@JudyLwrote:

I am thinking of ordering the light or black watercolor. I don't have anything from Lug and have been wanting to try something from them.

Respected Contributor

I have the black watercolor trolley. I haven't used it yet but it's ready to go.  I also have the flipper in water pearl.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

I recently purchased the  * Trolley/ Toiletry Tote * in Camo Pink.  Very pleased LUG nut!   

I just looked at the  *Flipper* Jewel Tote.  (no camo pink)  I don't take much jewelery with me on travels to be honest from a security point of view.  If I had this or any  jewel tote with me I would probably park it in the hotel room safe and would still  leave good stuff home.  

I already have a nice (small) velvet lined triangle shape jewel case from Joy Mangano/ HSN. 

You may recall  The Pink Panther movies, jewels were always getting stolen!  <G>   

Often I leave the PRIVACY card on the door and TV sound on low when out of the room. One just can't be too careful these days.  

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT