Esteemed Contributor

Re: what is Joan Rivers tsv?

On 8/6/2014 traveler said:

it says replies but none show. editing?

traveler....I have posted the item number twice...and they keep poofing it....don't know why when there is an order number now and a different order number when it will actually airs...

Frequent Contributor

I own the original in the black, and the TSV (from pre-order) in the blue. They are my favorite jackets -- I wear one or the other almost every day.

I did have to go a size down in the TSV version. I originally ordered the same size I had ordered in the original and had to send it back for the smaller size, which fits much better.

I am planning on getting the red one as well.

I also own a Ralph Lauren version in plaid, and the jackets are very similar.

Trusted Contributor

Heck of a lot cheaper than Bur berry. I want blue.
Frequent Contributor

Gioiella, did you find it to be boxy? I live in the south, and I thought it would be the perfect weight, but I don't want boxy, barnyard jacket look. The tabs in the back appear that they will unsnap and move. Is this correct? I also want the red!

Occasional Contributor

The item number for the jacket is A260788. I just ordered the blue on 3 easy pays. They have a matching flannel scarf that is item A255185. I really want the flannel shirt they are showing on the previews but I can't find a number for that. If anyone knows the number please post it.

Frequent Contributor

BeeChee - I don't find the jacket to be boxy. It does have nice princess seaming, and the tabs to pull it in at the waist. There are two snaps, and you can choose the one you prefer to make it a little tighter or looser.

Honored Contributor

I have one from last season in black and ordered the blue this time. Love it! Lightweight, stylish....received many compliments on my black one from last year.

Super Contributor

I really like it! Off to order the blue!

Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 cairnlover said:

I really like it! Off to order the blue!

You won't be disappointed!

Valued Contributor

what color is the trim on the red color? Is it brown?