Contributor

what do shopping channel hosts and televangelists have in common ?

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I think that they are very much alike and they prey on the weak . They have a product to sell and we are in need to make ourselves feel better.

QVC at least has nicer things than HSN ant those other channels . But some of those women and men act as though they are our friends and they are so nice but all they care about is our money .

I stopped watching TBN long time ago because of the money thing . HSN , I only watch from time to time - I can online to get my vitamins from Andrew Lessman .

But, I do like LR in that sense that she is not like those "TBN ladies . Some of the old hosts do act like that and I change the channel right away .

This is mostly directed at whomever is hiring hosts . Look for people that are fun, not Benny Hinn types . or Jenn with the pink wig acting like she is friends with all the old ladies .

with don't need friends . Mary Beth is kind of like that lately ( just saying ) or that other lady from it cosmetics that squints her eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please !!!!!!!!!!!! make her stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mally is another televangelist crazy woman that needs to be put on mute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are shoppers!!!!!!!!!!!!! not stupid ... Isaac Mizrahi does a great job at selling , he is laid back, down to earth , smart . All good . Lisa , same thing , very calm , funny, not perfect but okay .

have a meeting, watch tbn and teach them how not to act on tv . ugh ! I should charge you for all this gems of info .
Trust me you will make a ton of money if only people stop selling Bronzo for Bozos, Steel jewelry like the one they sell at Pet Smart or Pet Co . No mas, squinting eyes ladies, enough with the crooked leg presentation sandal . Shawn has enough scarfs , more diamonique dangling earrings, bigger , prettier , better prices, higher quality , get reid of JR she is too cray cray expensive . Ain't nobody has money for her crazy stuff