Highlighted
Honored Contributor
I have owned the original butterfly meadow for several years. It is so pretty, durable, just delightful. I bought the pasta set today. I believe the TSV price is good, because the extra pieces included are a real nice extra.
Regular Contributor
On 3/18/2015 JESSA said:

Where are they made? It says imported but doesn't state which country.

I think Thailand. I'm not really sure though. I know these are not made in America. Although it seems misleading to use the logo "American by design". I know, I know, they are designed here and all, but to me, the intent to mislead is clear.

Respected Contributor
I have been looking to replace my dinnerware and this looked perfect. I googled and this price seems fair, plus I don't have to lug it around a mall....gladly pay the shipping!
Trusted Contributor
On 3/18/2015 inallsincerity said:
On 3/18/2015 JESSA said:

Where are they made? It says imported but doesn't state which country.

I think Thailand. I'm not really sure though. I know these are not made in America. Although it seems misleading to use the logo "American by design". I know, I know, they are designed here and all, but to me, the intent to mislead is clear.

Thank you inallsincerity. I appreciate your reply.

Jessa
Super Contributor
Sadly I talked myself out of it. It is a very pretty set at a great price. But I need at least 2 sets(7 people living here) then adding in shipping. Well it got too expensive for me right now in my amassing assets phase.(lol) but to those that got it enjoy! Looks beautiful!
Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 javamt said: Sadly I talked myself out of it. It is a very pretty set at a great price. But I need at least 2 sets(7 people living here) then adding in shipping. Well it got too expensive for me right now in my amassing assets phase.(lol) but to those that got it enjoy! Looks beautiful!

Same here. I've seen it in kitchen stores and it's more beautiful in person IMO. Some day I'll take the plunge.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Just saw this set being used on ""Days of our Lives"" as I was flipping channels!!

Super Contributor

I just received the matching table cloth and it's lovely. Soft and delicate. I can't wait until the dishes arrive!!

Super Contributor
Yesterday I saw a table set at Macy's with it and it looked beautiful. Afterwards I ordered online the salt & pepper shaker and the creamer & sugar! All my pieces and settings are on their way!!
Respected Contributor
Just unpacked mine, they are so pretty! I'm very pleased. Each piece has a sticker, just put under warm water, rubs right off. Yey!