Respected Contributor

Re: anyone else not particularly enjoying the programming tonight?

Totally agree. The nonsense gets old fast. When Jennifer started I liked her, now cutesy, wootsey

I stopped watching, it seems this behavior is encouraged.

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Totally agree. The nonsense gets old fast. When Jennifer started I liked her, now cutesy, wootsey

I stopped watching, it seems this behavior is encouraged.

Yes...i agree .....in the beginning she seemed very sincere, etc...then seemed to disappear for a little while...then came back a totally different personality....

cutesy, flirty, wardrobe changes, checking the mirror constantly and the"snap" phrases constantly.........ugh

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:
😃No, actually. The hosts are doing fine. Be kind to each other, encourage one another. Make it a great day! ❤
Everyone is entitled to express their opinions. No one including the OP said anthing rude or disrespectful. We can voice opinions and behave like adults. Kerstin imo intolerable. Can only imagine, On second thought I'll pass on that visual. Enjoying my coffee.💁

Yes, we are and yes, we can. That's the great part. I love coffee too! ❤

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

I can't watch Kerstin at all.  She talks so darn fast and rambles on & on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
This is the reason I no longer watch Qvc live. The fact is Qvc live isn't enjoyable and why choose shopping online. Loved Qvc live in the beginning CVN though newly formed fresh and exciting. Host we're prepared knew and entertained without tacky silliness. Oh! How wonderful Qvc shows were even if i wasn't buying leave TV on in the background. This is no longer the case. Hosts are different. Why suffer? Life's to short. Peace out-💞

@Sweet_Serenity

I so agree about not watching QVC anymore.

I've been a customer for over 22 years and I too always had it on, some shows I watched, sometimes it was on in the background as I went about my daily 'chores' around the house.

But even when it was in the background, I was halfway listening and certain items/presentations would catch my ear and I'd stop and watch and sometimes buy.

I stopped watching (other than product videos), at least 10+ years ago, when the programming became so repetitious and instead of the show being all about the product we may want to buy, it became more about their private lives, family, vacations, beliefs, or how many they own of whichever item they happen to be presenting at the moment, etc.

Unfortunately, the new 'hosting style' even bleeds through to the online videos.

Yesterday, I was looking for a jewelry item and clicked on one of interest to watch the video where Nancy was hosting and spent half of the video asking people off camera  (crew?) if they had tried a frozen version of a bakery product and her opinion of it.

I didn't get enough info about the jewelry item to buy it.

Personally, I'm here to shop, not looking for a new 'friend' in any of the hosts..Heart

**We'll save the cost factor changes at QVC for another thread, LOL! 

peaceout.jpg 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
IG! Excellent points..so true. Very seldom watch full presentation Peyton Kelly highlighting the details of J346540 affinity diamond earrings. Professional! Miss him already. He was knowledgeable and pleasing to listen and watch. Purchased the earrings for my beautiful Granddaughter. He will be missed. Bye Peyton-🙋
Honored Contributor

And just think, some of these hosts are the mentors of the incoming hosts so it's not going to get any better. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

NOooooooo!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

Ya know, i saw this the other day on IQ. I was trying to watch Perfect Formula demo, and the host was waaay over the top! The vendor was laughing like a "polite" laugh but it was so extended that it was awkward. Why??

Honored Contributor

The hosts are  way too hyper and loud most of the time.  I don't watch nearly as much as I once did.    Don't care for all the kissing between hosts and vendors.  Also, all the hosts refer to other hosts and vendors as "my friend"--I wonder if they are all really that friendly.  Some of the hosts seem competitive too.  They sure aren't professional like they were when I first got interested in QVC.   So tired of all the mattresses, bug zappers, patio furniture, and the same old kitchen items.