Regular Contributor

anyone else not particularly enjoying the programming tonight?

I am so sad and disappointed in the way the hosts are presenting tonight. The level of silliness is off-putting. I hate to say it, because i love Antonella but this is not fun. She is not the only one.

I don't know who the host is now but she is screaming, so i flew over to the remote to lower it so it doesn't wake up the whole house!!

Smiley Sad

Thoughts??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: anyone else not particularly enjoying the programming tonight?

I turned off Stacy Stauffer who was working with one of the new hosts when I tuned in at 2:00am CDT.  I'm not saying the ladies had to be monotoned and drone-like, but the over the top giddiness was not to my liking. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
This is the reason I no longer watch Qvc live. The fact is Qvc live isn't enjoyable and why choose shopping online. Loved Qvc live in the beginning CVN though newly formed fresh and exciting. Host we're prepared knew and entertained without tacky silliness. Oh! How wonderful Qvc shows were even if i wasn't buying leave TV on in the background. This is no longer the case. Hosts are different. Why suffer? Life's to short. Peace out-💞
Respected Contributor

I agree with you 100% and just wrote about the same presentation!Woman Sad

Does anyone at QVC speak to the hosts that are off the chain?

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

I agree with you 100% and just wrote about the same presentation!Woman Sad

Does anyone at QVC speak to the hosts that are off the chain?

Doubtful! Because the antics continue.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I felt the same way tonight when I tried to watch the Re-Body show at 10pm. Kerstin talked so loud, yelled at times and was way to hyped up for my liking.The vendor was soft spoken and not so animated which I prefer during presentations. I don't usually watch live anymore either. To much hard selling and not enough facts about the products given. Some of the hosts are just way to loud and over the top with fake excitement for me.Smiley Frustrated

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

😃No, actually. The hosts are doing fine. Be kind to each other, encourage one another. Make it a great day! ❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:
😃No, actually. The hosts are doing fine. Be kind to each other, encourage one another. Make it a great day! ❤
Everyone is entitled to express their opinions. No one including the OP said anthing rude or disrespectful. We can voice opinions and behave like adults. Kerstin imo intolerable. Can only imagine, On second thought I'll pass on that visual. Enjoying my coffee.💁
Valued Contributor

Sadly I too lost interest in watching QVC mostly because of annoying hosts!  And a ten dollar one time only price reduction cannot lure me back.  I even wish the online video would be host free.  I have to wonder if these hosts are trained to be super silly over the top hyper enthusiastic?

Valued Contributor

Kerstin and Jennifer are the worse.

Kerstin has to talk all the time and she doesn't let the vendor talk.

Jennifer can't stand for two seconds without leaning on the counter or clothes rack or whatever she can find to lean on.

I rarely watch QVC for these reasons and more.

Today's younger ladies are so non professional and with the casual non professional population it isn't going to get any better.