Honored Contributor

Re: Women with Control TSV - January 15, 2024

No - I don't do bell bottoms of any width. DIdn't like them in the 70s, no better today.

I REALLY wish Renee would bring back her basic leggings at a fair price. In my opinion no one does a really good, substantial legging like Renee.

Respected Contributor

I have shopped here for over 30 years and lately I cannot understand why they keep bringing us out-dated and ugly clothing items.  I have never, ever in my life seen anyone wearing cargo pants.  Baggy knees, and why on earth would you want a large pocket on the side of your thigh?  After watching SG's show last night and seeing those gaudy, yet again, liquid knit pants with the horrid patterns I am saving a lot of money, which is a good thing (lol).

Honored Contributor

Pocket choices do not appeal to me at all.  

These have large porkchop (patch) pockets at the hips.  Plus those very low, pleated (translation: puffs out a bit) cargo pockets at the knees.  

I'll pass on these.

Trusted Contributor

The placement of the cargo pocket seems too low to me.  And I don't like the patch pockets on the tummy.  I had a pair of her black slim pants and they faded badly. 

Honored Contributor

I like Renee’s pants. Usually good fabrics and excellent fit for me.

BUT. Not these. If they didn’t have the cargo pockets I would buy these. I really really really dislike cargo pockets.
Respected Contributor

Yikes!

I would look horrid wearing these.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I am a fan of cargo pants. I lost some weight and could use a few of these TSVs.  But I don't care for the lower placement of the pockets. So a pass for me. 

Respected Contributor

Agree with you all. Sorry, but with the cargo pocket placement, these are just a big miss- Easy pass. 

Respected Contributor

Easy pass for me. Renee just said during the morning's presentation that she designed these to show that she didn't only cater to the thin ladies (not exactly her quote but the meaning is the same.) I think cargo pants are not made for those, like me, with heavy legs. I don't need anything to bring attention to that area. I have to admit that I've never tried any of her designs; the pants have never appealed to me and her extreme prints are too much. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like cargo pockets. I have one pair in jeans and another in knit joggers.  Neither of them have pleated pockets, or placement that low.

Renee said this morning she pleated the pockets so they lay flat.  How is that possible when the very pleating means extra material was used?  She's trying to minimize the objections to the pockets by saying don't believe your eyes.

I do like her reversible v-neck sweater in that garment wash treatment (A631294) -- but not for $64.