Valued Contributor

Re: Who's Getting the Peter Thomas Roth TSV

Still sitting on the fence. I believe in his Retinol PM serum. 
Love the fact the delivery system has no jars. Packaged the way they should be packaged.

I bought the Elemis recent TSV but it went back. Highly fragrant!
Too much fragrance so I will never know if it is a good line or not.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Do you purchase from Canada? If so, do you have a recommended company?

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@SilleeMee

Do you purchase from Canada? If so, do you have a recommended company?

I buy my tretinoin (Retino-A cream) from AllDayChemist. I believe the company is located in India. @butterfly123

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I know someone who has a prescription for Retin-A from her dermatologist, but she pays around $200/tube. I don't know how long the tube lasts, but the prescription is at Walmart, because her dermatologist said that was the cheapest place for getting Retin-A from a pharmacy in her city. 

@SilleeMee Think I will mention the place where you get the Tretinoin. At least she should check it out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

I know someone who has a prescription for Retin-A from her dermatologist, but she pays around $200/tube. I don't know how long the tube lasts, but the prescription is at Walmart, because her dermatologist said that was the cheapest place for getting Retin-A from a pharmacy in her city. 

@SilleeMee Think I will mention the place where you get the Tretinoin. At least she should check it out.

@World Traveler

I buy the .05% cream (20g). Here is the current ADC price chart for it:

Pack Size Qty Price Per Pill or Unit Price Wishlist Cart

1 Tube/s 12345US$ 5.6310% OFFUS$ 6.26US$ 5.63  
3 Tube/s 12345US$ 4.7923% OFFUS$ 18.78US$ 14.38  
6 Tube/s BEST VALUE12345US$ 4.3331% OFFUS$ 37.56US$ 26.00 

A far cry from $200 per tube!Woman Surprised

eta- For those who have never bought from ADC, they only accept echecks as payment. No cc or PayPal . Shipping is $15 for under $100 purchases then free after that. It takes about 3 to 4 weeks to get it delivered and there is no signature required upon receipt. FYI...echecks are one the most secure methods of payment, more secure than cc transactions.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get my retinol thru my derm and it's about $25 or $30. The large tube last many months. I think PTR makes excellent skincare, but the best, full strength retinol is via prescription.  I let it sit on my face for at least 30 min. and then apply Clinique dramatically moiturizing cream over it for hydration, along with Clinique All About Eyes rich hydration. I don't get why you need to put muliple retinol products on your skin each night. 

I've ordered from All Day Chemist-just didn't like how long it took to receive my order and the shipping is super expensive unless you are ordering several things.  

Honored Contributor

@GymBunny.

ADC does not sell retinol. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Thanks! I will pass it along. Not sure what percentage the cream is that she uses, but I know she will LOVE not spending the $200. Heart

Valued Contributor

I would never even consider spending that much money on skincare.