Contributor

I see many shows are being advertised as on QVC Plus.

Are the shows live or taped?

I am curious

Thank you

Super Contributor

Some are live...most are previously aired shows. It's opportunity to see a show you might have missed.

I think they have plans for a whole lot more 'new' programming, though.

Respected Contributor
Watched a three-minute segment last evening: host couldn't get the telephone # right after several tries. Must have hurt some sales....
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be on my cable line-up.

Occasional Contributor

I have been able to flip over to Q+ and find a new show while the regular Q is running something I don't care for... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

i saw this on my daughter's verizon and they just repeat the program from earlier that you may have missed and maybe other programs.

Valued Contributor

anyone who has verizon, just look it up on SEARCH!   hope this helps! Cat Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Re: What is QVC Plus?

[ Edited ]

As for bumbling the phone# and information, that happens on the Q all the time, especially with the new hosts. I was watching one of the Vicenza shows the other night with a host I hadn't seen before who was trying to look like Lisa Robertson. This new (to me) host couldn't get the information out without sounding completely inexperienced and fumbled over sizes, numbers, displaying the item properly etc. I wish they would test these folks out a little more before putting them on jewelry shows especially because it just highlights how inexperienced they are. 

Honored Contributor
I get Q+ on Direct TV. They have both live and recorded broadcasts. The trouble with the taped broadcasts is that the good stuff is sold out.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment