Honored Contributor

Re: WWC Renee's dress. I love the shape but hate all the bold colors.....

The "H WORD" has made an inglorious RETURN !!!!

It was used FOR YEARS, perhaps since the forums here began.

We used it for clothing ! We used it for jewelry ! We used it for cookware for corn sake. We used it for people, things thoughts.

We used it ceaselessly, relentlessly, lavishly, and then, slowly, it took a back seat to more accurate, precise, grown up description.

Now it's made its ignominious and again meaningless return!

So, speaking for myself, there ARE currently things dwelling in my life that really TRULY ARE "H".

But a nicely styled garment in large, flashy prints? "H" ??

No. Absurd. 

Honored Contributor

@PatsShoes - Thank you for your clearly phrased comment, referring to your reason for liking or not liking something that someone else doe or does not like.

I understood very clearly that you were speaking for yourself, and not attempting to tell me what I have to think. 

Let's have coffee some time soon, and discourse some interesting things.

Honored Contributor

@Cameron509 wrote:

That has to be some of the ugliest prints I've have ever seen.

And I think some of them are bright, cheerful, summer-y.

I'm so glad that you have never seen the parts of life that are really, truly "ugly".

They're there. May you NEVER encounter them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine yesterday. The leopard was the only one I liked.  The magic waist really shows my hourglass shape and sizing is spot on. The material is a bit heavy so I definitely will be waiting for cooler weather to wear it. Overall, I am happy with the dress.

Trusted Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I got mine yesterday. The leopard was the only one I liked.  The magic waist really shows my hourglass shape and sizing is spot on. The material is a bit heavy so I definitely will be waiting for cooler weather to wear it. Overall, I am happy with the dress.

I got mine too in one of the patterns Has a lot of orange in it which will go nicely with my orange Birks for casual or other shoes for more dress up. I was somewhat surprised at how good it looked after I tried it on.

Frequent Contributor

I received my dresses from Renee TSV and I love them. I ordered three. I would order another color in a solid if more solids were offered.

Super Contributor

I ordered two of the prints, love them both.  In tall, which I appreciate.  And the pockets??    Yes!!!!!    I have encountered some unexpected expenses, though, so it with a heavy heart that I will return of the dresses.

Generally speaking, I love Renee's clothing lines.   Maybe if this dress is popular, she'll come out with some new prints and solids.  I don't wear many solids (except pants), but love the look when they're jazzed up with a pretty scarf or chunky/bold jewelry.

And yes, to each her/his/their own!!!  In style and in most other things.

Occasional Contributor

I agree....I would be embarrassed to be seen in some of those prints. They're loud and cheap looking.  I love her knit pants in black...I have about 5 pairs, but, that's it for her stuff!  

Frequent Contributor

It does seem that larger women as a rule, enjoy loud prints and neon colors. I guess it helps to get noticed.