Honored Contributor

Re: Vitamix TSV - 11/15 - $379.98 - Vitamix Creations Gallery 64-oz Variable Speed Blender

@LoveYorkies wrote:

I really want a Vitamix and ended up canceling the TSV today because it is too tall to fit under my cabinet... Really disappointed because this has everything I would want, just not the height. Wish they would have mentioned that in the presentation. Want this same version minus the height... Ugh...Woman Frustrated

Hi @YorkieMom3, lol, I'm a huge Vitamix and Wen fan (Andrew Lessman's Procaps Labs vitamin supplements is my third shopping channels top find). 

I'd recommend that you read through the first to posts in my Vitamix - comparing the three different model lines thread. I put this thread together right after I had researched the best new Vitamix for a good friend of mine. -- Since QVC is a major Vitamix seller, I thought that this info would be helpful to folks. Hopefully I don't sound to full of myself when I say that it's a really good Vitamix primer. It's got a lot of key info in two posts. 

lol,  there are even pictures... the photos of the three basic different types of Vitamixes. One is the short, under the counter blender, another is the tall blender, and the third is ther personal mini blender.

From a previous post...

I put this Vitamix - comparing the three different model lines thread together a while back to provide a breakdown of the various Vitamix features as well as to help identify the two primary Vitamix full size blender lines. -- The key information is in the first two posts on this thread.

While the QVC Vitamix TSVs are always great values, QVC seems to have 4-5 Vitamix TSVs each year. Since your Vitamix will last for many years, I'd recommend that you take your time to identify the very best Vitamix for your needs. -- The Vitamix rep, Jan, does an amazing job of taking you through all of the features in each Vitamix that he presents. He does an amazing job, but it takes a while to sift through all that info. I watched QVC Vitamix demos for 5-6 months before I finally settled on the model that best suited my needs. It was in investment of time but I picked the best Vitamix for my needs. 

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Vitamix TSV - 11/15 - $379.98 - Vitamix Creations Gallery 64-oz Variable Speed Blender

@isaboo wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

bebe77,  How does the TSV compare to the 750? 

isaboo - I just bought the Pro 750 on sale for $516 on wayfair if you are interested. I think it is an awesome deal, only 1 color though.

@FLGators, that's a great deal for the Pro750!! Smiley Happy @isaboo you may want to check that out. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I will check that out - thank you!

@isaboo, I think that's a great way to go. I love my Pro 750!!! Smiley Happy

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

Just used our Vitamix for the first time! FYI:  green grapes, kiwi fruit, lime, and ice makes the smoothest and best tasting sour apple slushie - sans apples!

Honored Contributor

@Barbi G wrote:

Just used our Vitamix for the first time! FYI:  green grapes, kiwi fruit, lime, and ice makes the smoothest and best tasting sour apple slushie - sans apples!

@Barbi G, congrats!!! The Vitamix is an amazing machine. I'm so glad that your first test drive was a hit!!! Smiley Happy

And welcome to the QVC forums!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Just noticed this thread bumped up again. I was wondering how the newbies like me were doing with their new Vitamixes. I had ordered an advanced order color (the glowing amber I think it was called). HOWEVER - yesterday I decided to change my order to the bright red which was still available. I think it will look better with my kitchen and Fiestaware than the advanced order color- plus I receive it sooner! Smiley Happy THOUGH I will probably wait until Christmas to open it Smiley Happy