Honored Contributor

Vitamix TSV - 11/15 - $379.98 - Vitamix Creations Gallery 64-oz Variable Speed Blender

[ Edited ]

I just received an advance email from QVC about the upcoming November 15th Vitamix TSV. 

The Vitamix TSV price is $379.98, while the regular QVC price would be $479. So it's a $100 savings off of the regular QVC price. 

I put this Vitamix - comparing the three different model lines thread together a while back to provide a breakdown of the various Vitamix features as well as to help identify the two primary Vitamix full size blender lines. -- The key information is in the first two posts on this thread.

While the QVC Vitamix TSVs are always great values, QVC seems to have 4-5 Vitamix TSVs each year. Since your Vitamix will last for many years, I'd recommend that you take your time to identify the very best Vitamix for your needs. -- The Vitamix rep, Jan, does an amazing job of taking you through all of the features in each Vitamix that he presents. He does an amazing job, but it takes a while to sift through all that info. I watched QVC Vitamix demos for 5-6 months before I finally settled on the model that best suited my needs. It was in investment of time but I picked the best Vitamix for my needs. 

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

VITAMIX CREATIONS GALLERY 64-OZ VARIABLE SPEED BLENDER

Freshen up your feast--and expand your holiday menu--with this Vitamix Creations Gallery 64-oz variable speed blender. With 13 different functions, there's so much you can do to incorporate fresh ingredients into any meal. From fresh juices for breakfast and hot soups for lunch to delicious dinners and desserts, this machine can blend, grate, grind, mix, and make it all. Impress guests with creations from the included cookbooks and take some of goodness to-go with the BPA-free bottle. There's even a 365 Skinny Smoothies recipe book so you can make a different smoothie every day of the year.

Whether prepping meals for yourself or a party, this Vitamix blender makes it easy to make your best meals. From Vitamix.

• Includes Vitamix Creations Gallery base, 64-oz blending container; tamper, spill-proof vented lid with removable plug, 22-oz flip-top smoothie to-go bottle, Creations cookbook, 365 Skinny Smoothies recipe book, and Let's Get Started DVD
  • 2.0 peak HP motor
  • Variable speed
  • 13-in-1 machine: whole food juicer, blender, food processor, stick blender, hand mixer, ice cream maker, ice crusher, meat grinder, chopper, cheese grater, peanut butter maker, fondue maker, hot soup and sauce maker
  • 64-oz blending container with stainless steel hammermill and cutting wet blades
  • Soft grip handle
  • BPA-free blending container and to-go bottle
  • Plastic construction
  • Creations cookbook: 280 pages, over 260 recipes
  • Skinny Smoothies recipe book: 343 pages, 365 recipes
  • Measures approximately 20"H x 7-3/4"W x 8-3/4"L; Cord 6'L; weighs 11 lbs, 2 oz
  • Hand wash only
  • UL listed; 5-year LMW
  • Glowing Amber, Sapphire Blue, Pearl Gray, Glacial Blue, and Champagne Quartz colors exclusive to QVC from 11/15/15 until 1/31/2016

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Vitamix TSV - 11/15 - $379.98 - Vitamix Creations Gallery 64-oz Variable Speed Blender

Bebe...I appreciate your posts on the Vitamix.  Have you seen the new G series 780...I wonder how long it will take QVC to offer this innovative model.  I'll be the first in line.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Vitamix TSV - 11/15 - $379.98 - Vitamix Creations Gallery 64-oz Variable Speed Blender

I love how they keep coming up with new and improved.  I STILL have mine from 1989 (the one with the spout) and it's a workhorse.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Bebe...I appreciate your posts on the Vitamix.  Have you seen the new G series 780...I wonder how long it will take QVC to offer this innovative model.  I'll be the first in line.

@phoenixbrd, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad the info is helpful. Smiley Happy

I thought the same thing when I first read about this brand new model. I was a bit bummed because I adore my Vitamix Pro 750... which QVC really needs to start carrying... and make a TSV!!. Smiley Wink

A few weeks back, in one of the Vitamix threads on the QVC forums, someone posted this video link which goes through the bells and whistles for this latest Vitamix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXfAVXu_71w

Henry, who does these videos, is just great. I'm a fan. As he showed what this new Vitamix can do, I started thinking that I liked my Pro 750 better. Then Henry mentioned that for the serious cook that the Pro 750 was a better model. 

So I think the Pro 750 is still the bestest and badest Vitamix around. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

New Contributor

It seems odd to me that a tamper is needed. If it is so great why doesnt the blade do the work? The Nutra Ninja blade seems much better and cheaper.

Trusted Contributor

bebe77,  How does the TSV compare to the 750? 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered this set in Champagne with the dry container upsell as a Christmas couples gift for my niece and her boyfriend.  They are both wonderful cooks and I am having it shipped directly to them.  A little early in the season but I think it will be appreciated.

Respected Contributor

For anyone buying, please be aware that this is the taller one that doesn't fit under the counter.  I would way rather have the shorter one.  The shorter one is also bigger around making it easier to reach down to clean out everything if it is thick. 

Mine was an older taller one originally and bought the shorter container to use with mine.   I never use the taller container.  But those containers aren't cheap!

Contributor

Can't handle watching ONE WHOLE DAY of Vitamix AGAIN!!!  Won't be watching today!

Valued Contributor

I'm so excited - I finally ordered a Vitamix! I've been wanting one of these pretty much forever. I love the look of the really new high tech ones but those are so far out of my budget! I do hope I use it as much as they say a person would! Hoping this will help me get some healthy foods into my picky eater kids!