Respected Contributor

no one is going to tell me what to buy or not buy.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I just ordered a pair in the copper color.  Figure good to bang around with and the classic styling will never go out.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not frumpy.  It's a basic shoe.

Respected Contributor

I couldn’t even get past the word on the back of the shoe. That’s a game changer for me. I think that totally ruined the shoe. No thanks. 

Respected Contributor

I do not consider them frumpy at all but its a pass for me because I prefer a thicker sole and therefore do not buy moccasins by any vendor.  I had a pair once and felt like I was walking on concrete.  Good for driving but not a lot of walking.

Honored Contributor

The price is right, but that's about it, it's not coming to my house.

Respected Contributor

I liked them but, like a previous poster, they don't come in narrow sizes. I have been "blessed" with a real 10.5 AA foot. Still don't understand why half sizes are available in all sizes except 10 but, as shoe manufacturers, they should know that when you need a half size, you need a half size. "Just size up" is ridiculous. I got tickled last night when Jane said you should jump on the phone for a certain color because it was flying out the door. At 10 PM eastern time, I wouldn't call that flying.

Trusted Contributor

I actually like them. Just your classic moccasin in my opinion. Cute with jeans, capris, etc.   

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I thought they were frumpy too.  But then I don't know anything about the latest styles, I only know what I like.

I don't like shoes that have velcro with wide straps like that across the front of the foot.

Everyone likes different things.  It doesn't mean anything except I didn't care for them.

Beyond that I can't wear Vionic shoes.  I've tried them many times and have had to send them back.

I even have the inserts you can buy separately.

I think people who have trouble with those brand of shoes varies.  Mine, I believe has to do with the way my arch fits my foot.

Every person and every person's feet are different.  I know I pronate in on one foot (not a big deal) but I think, with me, it's that my arches don't work with where their arches are made in the shoes.  Just an idea on why they don't feel good for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV--Frumpy

[ Edited ]

It seems like QVC and HSN are taking turns having frumpaliscious shoes for their TSVs. Boring. 

@TheMemphisVette who’s telling you not to buy them?