Regular Contributor

I have been a big fan of orthaheel but have noticed in the closed toe slipper, they are a much harder surface since they've been changed to vionic - not nearly as comfortable. Any chance they can return to the softer orthaheel style?

Also, the closed toe slip-on to me could be a unisex design. I have 2 men I regularly buy slippers for and would like the women's style in men's sizes. Could they also be made up to a size 14 for men. I have a 6'4" son who has had multiple foot/ankle surgeries. He would greatly benefit from a slipper such as I've described. Any chance these could be made available for men and up to a size 14?

Occasional Contributor

Good Morning-  I am interested in the new slipper boots but wanted to know if I should size up from my size 8 to 9- I like to wear heavy socks-

Thanks

QVC Community

@kikisummer wrote:

Got a couple of fit questions.... I have a regular size foot except need a biit wider toe box due to arthritis in my toes and other issues- I own, from 3 years ago, orthaheel mary janes in a 9 and they fit just right and I own vionic open toed criss cross slippers in a 9 and I feel they're a bit big.  All my other orthaheels are open toed sandals - all in 9

1.  The mary jane - elin - the website says go up a size; so if I wear a 9 in vionic sandals to I go to a 10?

2. Similar question with the sunset sneakers... do I order a 9 or 9.5 or 10?

3. with todays special value - do i go to a 9.5 or a 9 wide - i asked in earlier post and you suggested base it on how my slippers fit - but both pairs fit differently

3.  I have an old pair of mary jane slippers - don't know the style name - solid color with another color on edges, they have orthaheel on the bottom.  I've loved them.  Can you pass it on to the powers that be that I wish they'd bring back that style - with more cushioning!

lot of quetions here - but thanks for your guidance

Gday @kikisummer

Answer 1 - Yes you can get the replacement insoles we sell on qvc.com to get the support again.

Answer 2 - Yes we have had a few challenges in the past but overall very consistent this season and the neptune fits the same as today's TSV

Answer 3 - We have more boots than ever this year.  The Minna and Willow have been really great flats.  And even more coming for Fall 2016 including something "special"

Now I'm off to have a good lie down!

Thanks - Steve

QVC Community

@mysterylady wrote:

I have been a big fan of orthaheel but have noticed in the closed toe slipper, they are a much harder surface since they've been changed to vionic - not nearly as comfortable. Any chance they can return to the softer orthaheel style?

Also, the closed toe slip-on to me could be a unisex design. I have 2 men I regularly buy slippers for and would like the women's style in men's sizes. Could they also be made up to a size 14 for men. I have a 6'4" son who has had multiple foot/ankle surgeries. He would greatly benefit from a slipper such as I've described. Any chance these could be made available for men and up to a size 14?

Hi @mysterylady

The slippers should still be the same so I'll dig into that with our team for you.  We do make slippers for men now too, similar to the womens one - they just arent on qvc yet sorry.

Thanks - Steve

QVC Community

@RANGERS48 wrote:

Good Morning-  I am interested in the new slipper boots but wanted to know if I should size up from my size 8 to 9- I like to wear heavy socks-

Thanks

Gday @RANGERS48

Do you have any other Vionic ?  As a general rule if you were going to wear a really thick sock its probably worth going up a size.

Thanks - Steve

Occasional Contributor

Hello Liam & Steve!  I can't believe what a difference vionic shoes have made to my legs and feet.  I have about 20+ pairs and I wouldn't give them up for anything!  I am looking right now at these new slipper boots, Item A-272051 and was hoping that the faux fur was even in the foot, but I guess not.  So; my question to you is, can you please make a pair with the faux fur going throughout the shoe, please?. 

Super Contributor

Good morning,

I would like to try these, don't have any Vionic yet.....

Have several Merrill clogs in size 9,  usual shoe size 9.5-10....

Am wondering if I need a 9 or 9.5 ?   My feet are narrow .

Thank you.

Contributor

I love, love Vionic sandals but I'm interested in trying the TSV.  My only Vionic closed toe shoe was a TSV several years ago like the Kristen mary jane.  I have a wide foot with bunion and the mary jane cut into my foot across the top.  I think the mary janes were 9W because the advice was size down.  I usually wear 9.5W.  Should I order the 10W?  

QVC Community

@QisBEST wrote:

Hello Liam & Steve!  I can't believe what a difference vionic shoes have made to my legs and feet.  I have about 20+ pairs and I wouldn't give them up for anything!  I am looking right now at these new slipper boots, Item A-272051 and was hoping that the faux fur was even in the foot, but I guess not.  So; my question to you is, can you please make a pair with the faux fur going throughout the shoe, please?. 

Gday @LUVQ

The fur runs all the way through the shaft and then its the fleecy lining on the footbed and in the front, so its still really warm.

Thanks - Steve

QVC Community

@sassy lassy wrote:

Good morning,

I would like to try these, don't have any Vionic yet.....

Have several Merrill clogs in size 9,  usual shoe size 9.5-10....

Am wondering if I need a 9 or 9.5 ?   My feet are narrow .

Thank you.

Gday @aqua3

I'd go for the 9.5 medium in these.  Good luck and hope you like them.

Thanks - Steve