Are the slipper boot fair fax. Waterproof? And to wear wool socks should I go up 1/2 size also can these be worn in inclement weather then?

Hello, I would like to know if the fairfax slipper boot run narrow? I like a wide shoe after my ankle surgery, but can wear normal if they are not narrow.

New Contributor

Got a couple of fit questions.... I have a regular size foot except need a biit wider toe box due to arthritis in my toes and other issues- I own, from 3 years ago, orthaheel mary janes in a 9 and they fit just right and I own vionic open toed criss cross slippers in a 9 and I feel they're a bit big.  All my other orthaheels are open toed sandals - all in 9

1.  The mary jane - elin - the website says go up a size; so if I wear a 9 in vionic sandals to I go to a 10?

2. Similar question with the sunset sneakers... do I order a 9 or 9.5 or 10?

3. with todays special value - do i go to a 9.5 or a 9 wide - i asked in earlier post and you suggested base it on how my slippers fit - but both pairs fit differently

3.  I have an old pair of mary jane slippers - don't know the style name - solid color with another color on edges, they have orthaheel on the bottom.  I've loved them.  Can you pass it on to the powers that be that I wish they'd bring back that style - with more cushioning!

lot of quetions here - but thanks for your guidance

QVC Community

Re: Vionic Chat coming soon!

@Tricky Rich wrote:

My wife loves her Vionic Sneakers.  She has the Kona 7 M.  When will they be available again?

@Tricky Rich- No more Kona coming I'm sorry to say but the Alliance and Tourney styles are built with the same fit and construction as a plan B

Thanks - Steve

Is this suitable for someone with an ultra high arch?

Occasional Visitor

Good morning,

Love Vionic. IS today's special value clog running narrow in the medium? I ordered 6 m but hope it will be narrow enough. thanks

QVC Community

@gemgeek wrote:

Is this suitable for someone with an ultra high arch?

@gemgeek@gemgeek@gemgeek

The TSV doesnt gave any adjustablility or gore, so if youre  a REALLY high instep it mightnt be right for you.  Average insteps will be fine.  Any of the adjustable styles we do would be a better option in your case.

Thanks - Steve

QVC Community

@mandyrae wrote:

Hello, I would like to know if the fairfax slipper boot run narrow? I like a wide shoe after my ankle surgery, but can wear normal if they are not narrow.

Gday @mandyrae

The fairfax will work for an average to wider foot - not ideal for narrow feet, so you're in luck!

Thanks - Steve

QVC Community

@Oregongirl wrote:

Are the slipper boot fair fax. Waterproof? And to wear wool socks should I go up 1/2 size also can these be worn in inclement weather then?

Gday @Oregongirl

They arent waterproof I'm afraid but they are warm and cosy with a great rubber outsole, so you can certainly wear them outside.

Cheers - Steve

QVC Community

@full time dog mom wrote:

Good morning,

Love Vionic. IS today's special value clog running narrow in the medium? I ordered 6 m but hope it will be narrow enough. thanks

Gday @full time dog mom

They arent narrow as such - more of an average medium, so hoepfully they will work for you.  There are some other options like Antonia, Minna, Stanton, Upton, Georgia that would work well for a narrower foot.

Thanks - Steve