QVC Community

Re: Vionic TSV Chat with Liam & Steve!

@dapet wrote:

Hi Steve! I ordered the TSV in black, and I got a wide 9.5. Based on what Jacque said, I should have sized down to a 9, but my ankles and feet swell a lot and I think I'd be better off with the 9.5. Correct?

Also, a week or so ago my hubby heard a host say that Liam and Staci Ann are a couple. They look great together, so if that is true, all the best to them!

Enjoy your Saturday! 

Denise

Gday @dapet.  Yes stick with the 9.5.  And yes Staci and Liam are a couple and are expecting.  Its the one time pronation has actually helped someone!!!  Thanks - Steve.

Honored Contributor

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@quilter3 wrote:

I wear a 10 1/2 wide, the TSV is not offered in 101/2.  10 is usually too short and 11 to longl, what size do you suggest?

Gday @quilter3.  You should be fine in the 10 wide in these.  The orthotic normally brings the length of your foot back just a touch and the uppers are super soft.

Thanks.  Steve.

Liam and Steve, 

Have you considered offering a size 10 1/2 in women's shoes. Until a few years ago, it was almost impossible to purchase this size and it's really the shoe size my feet appreciate. 

In the last few years I've noticed that Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS) and REI sporting stores have started carrying 10 1/2 from the shoe brands that make this size. It makes sense because your feet have to be happy when you are hiking. Some of these sporting shoe lines (like Keene, which I wear) have branched out and added more fashion forward shoes.

Since Vionic's mission is to create fashionable shoes which are healthy for our feet, it seems as though they would consider adding a 10 1/2 size to their shoes.

This 10 1/2 size is becoming more available, so I'm hoping you two will look into adding them to your line.

Thanks, in advance!

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

QVC Community

@SharonY wrote:

Steve, 

I normally wear vionics in 8M, so will the booties be too narrow in 8M?

Gday @SharonY.  They wont work for a wide foot but for your medium foot it will be fine.  Thanks - Steve.

QVC Community

@Annette_CA wrote:

Won't these be too short? Presentation suggests sizing 1/2 size down from your usual shoe size.  My non-Vionic size is a consistant size 6.  In Vionics I buy size 6 in Mules and Weges and size 5 in sandals (which are a bit short but at least more forgiving since they are open)  I have not been able to fit a closed Vionic shoe.  I have several friends who wear the same size (not so rare) and have had the same experience and would like to wear your closed shoes and sneakers too! In the future,please consider the 5/1/2 for us gals that are a normal 6.  Having to ship shoes back gets to be a bit costly.  Thanks!

If you are a 6 in our wedges and mules then stick with 6 then, as they will fit very similar.  Thanks - Steve.

QVC Community

@lanesnana wrote:
Good Afternoon, I'm just a bit upset and confused! After ordering 3 pairs of the TSV, now late in the afternoon Jacque Gonzales reveals that everyone is sizing down a half size. This should have been done much earlier in the day! My colors are not available a half size smaller and it angers me to think that I may have to spend $21.00 to return my order. And.....I need the shoes! HELP!!!!

Dont worry - go with your regular size.  jacque's experience was a personal one.  Our wear testing all come out as true to size.  Thanks - Steve.

Contributor

I'm curious about the fit also... I'd like to know if the TSV runs wide or short in the length...I have a pair on Wait List & befor they are shipped out I'd reall like to know how they run !!     Thanks in advance.

QVC Community

@bebe777 wrote:

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@quilter3 wrote:

I wear a 10 1/2 wide, the TSV is not offered in 101/2.  10 is usually too short and 11 to longl, what size do you suggest?

Gday @quilter3.  You should be fine in the 10 wide in these.  The orthotic normally brings the length of your foot back just a touch and the uppers are super soft.

Thanks.  Steve.

Liam and Steve, 

Have you considered offering a size 10 1/2 in women's shoes. Until a few years ago, it was almost impossible to purchase this size and it's really the shoe size my feet appreciate. 

In the last few years I've noticed that Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS) and REI sporting stores have started carrying 10 1/2 from the shoe brands that make this size. It makes sense because your feet have to be happy when you are hiking. Some of these sporting shoe lines (like Keene, which I wear) have branched out and added more fashion forward shoes.

Since Vionic's mission is to create fashionable shoes which are healthy for our feet, it seems as though they would consider adding a 10 1/2 size to their shoes.

This 10 1/2 size is becoming more available, so I'm hoping you two will look into adding them to your line.

Thanks, in advance!

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Will keep it in mind and yes it could be a good option to add.  But the TSV in 10 if your a 10.5 will be OK as they are soft and roomy.  Thanks - Steve.

QVC Community

@Gem Girl wrote:

I'm curious about the fit also... I'd like to know if the TSV runs wide or short in the length...I have a pair on Wait List & befor they are shipped out I'd reall like to know how they run !!     Thanks in advance.

Gday @Gem Girl.  Dont worry.  They are roomy and soft but the length is true to size so whatever your normal or Vionic size is you should stick with.  Thanks - Steve.

Contributor

Do they run wide though ??  I wear a medium & the last Vionic slippers I purchased, a while back were too wide on me !!

QVC Community

@Gem Girl wrote:

Do they run wide though ??  I wear a medium & the last Vionic slippers I purchased, a while back were too wide on me !!

The medium in these should be fine - they arent as wide as the slippers.  Cheers - Steve.