Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

I love these shoes and generally wear a size 9.  However, except for your flip flops, I walk out of them and have to send them back.  I have a long but narrow foot.  Which size should I order?  Thanks.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!

I normally wear a 6 1/2, but in all Vionic sandals, slippers, and open back shoes, I wear a 6, and they fit perfectly.  Should I order a 6 or 61/2?

Thx!

QVC Community

@lorraine400 wrote:

Hello,  Is TSV  a good walking shoe and should I stay true to size ??  Thanks for all the colors....Smiley Happy

Happy New Year  !!!!Smiley Very Happy

@lorraine400

Hi there, and thanks for joining into the chat.  Yes, the TSV is a great walking shoe, and does come in whole and half sizes as well as medium and wide.  It is a true to size, but with a slightly generous fit.  The additional (Viofit)  insert that comes in the box, will help to customize the fit for you if you need it. Thanks!

QVC Community

@Beth1212 wrote:

Are these washable?

@Beth1212

Hi there,

The recommendation is not to sumberge them in water, but to use a damp cloth to wipe them, and let them dry out of indirect sunlight.  Thank you.

QVC Community

@kathih wrote:
Hello.. I have a question regarding Vionics ... I broke my foot in summer 3rd & 4th metatarsal fracture... After healing I developed plantar fasciitis... Been trying to find a shoe that will support BOTH areas... Could these work?? Also I have a very narrow heal. Wear a 7-1/2 - 8 .. What would be best size? So glad I gets chance to chat. Thank you so much!

@kathih 

Hi, and thanks for joining in.  As we don't make any medical claims, the Orthaheel orthotic technology could alleviate some of the pain associated with common foot issues. Our recommendation is to always check with your doctor.  As far sizing, the TSV is fitting true to size, but just a bit on the generous side.  We are including an additional Viofit insert to customize the fit if you need. Thanks again.

QVC Community

@dotp wrote:

I have about ten pairs of vionics. They are the only shoe I can wear that doesn't bother my back. I bought a pair of these last week and was dissapointed that my toe rubs right at the tip of the shoe but I know that a size 11 will be too big. Why can;t you make a size 101/2 in the closed toe styles. All my other styles are sandals.

@dotp

Hi there, and thanks for your question and suggestion.  We are always looking to add new size options to out footwear, but with adding different size options also requires us to reconstruct the orthodic inside to offer the best comfort and support.  Again, thank you for joining in.

QVC Community

@pammy0219 wrote:

Hi I love Vionics ! I'm on my feet all day as a teacher and they are great to reduce back and knee pain. My one problem with the brand is the toe boxes are narrow and low (for me ) on the more stylish shoes. I'm a 9m and I find the 9 Vionic is too big in slip on styles and 8.5 tight. 😕 The sneakers as well were too narrow in the box. I'd love to get boots abut I'm afraid the toe box looks narrow. I started transitioning my shoe wardrobe to Vionic but only found that the flip flop sandal and open back low mule worked for me. 

Sizing suggestions ? 

Ps - it's difficult to find retailers that carry the full line to try for size and it's gotten costly to return to qvc. 

@pammy0219

Hi there.  Yes, some of our boots do run a bit narrow in the toebox.  We do have  some other styles that are bit more generous over the vamp and toebox though.  Todays TSV "Hydra" is a great active show that is a bit more generous in the fit and has ample room over the vamp and toebox.  It also comes with our Viofit technologhy, which is an additional insert you can place under the orthodic  to give you a customized fit if you need.  It comes whole and half sizes as well as medium and wide.  Thanks so much!

QVC Community

@GramNana wrote:

Hi, I want so badly to weat Vionic.  I have tried a sandal and a slipper and both seem to big.  I normally wear a sz 7 and  sometimes a 71/2.

I ordered a sz 7 in Vionic both sandal and slipper but they seem to big.  The support doesn't seem to fit my foot.

Does Vionic run small?  I never wear the sandal because it just doesn't fit my foot.  And,  I guess I will return the slipper.

Thanks so much, 

GramNana

@GramNana

Hi there,

Our recommendation for most of our sandals and slippers is to go a 1/2 size down to give you the proper fit.  I hope this helps! 

New Contributor

I am considering buying the TSV, this would be my first Vionic purchase and have a question on the wide width.  I have a really wide foot, normally wear a size 9D in regular shoes. Is the wide considered a C or a D width? 

QVC Community

@TonyaC wrote:

Your shoes off 1/2 sizes but I was wondering why you don't offer a size 5 1/2?  It is very difficult to find my size in shoes and I get always get excited when I see the size 5 offered, but then you skip to 6.  I ordered a size 6 in a sandal and they were too big which meant the arch did not hit me in the right place.  The size 5 are too small.  I don't want to even try a 5 or 6 because they  most like won't work and then it cost me for return shipping.

@TonyaC

Thanks for joining in. Unfortunately at this time we don't have 5 1/2 sizes, but I will say if you are looking at the  "Hydra" TSV,  the fit is running a bit generous. There is also our Viofit additional insert that fits under the orthodic to help customize your fit. Thanks again.