Super Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill TSV in August

I am curious to see how well this TSV is going to sell...it seems like most people on this board aren't interested in it.
Super Contributor

On 8/9/2014 buvie2 said:

http://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.H203483.html?promo=RG8&cm_ven=APTSV&cm_cat=HEARTFELTHOMEWITHVALERI...

Really? I'm staying up to midnight (5 min from now) just to see this?

If so, I'm off to dreamland NOW!

Respected Contributor

They are selling you the idea of the beautiful life. Family, love, friends, religion. If you already have it, you don't need the candles. If you don't have it, the candles won't bring it to you. But if you buy it, enjoy!
Frequent Contributor

I actually LOVE this TSV! I hadn't seen anything about it in advance but just happened to tune in a few minutes into the show. I am so excited to get these home, and think the price is actually pretty reasonable. I really like the words concept, and am also loving all of the different jewel tones that were used in some of the sets.

Valued Contributor

My woods are illuminated with Valerie's (3) sets of three outdoor spheres. My foyer is illuminated with the set of three graduated sized spheres, so why not light up the little corners of my home with these "inspirational" candles? They add whimsy, atmosphere, and a smile for $25...I'll take it!

Trusted Contributor

Actually, add S&H and you are up to $30 if you buy one set. It still sounds reasonable if they hold up and are really nice. If there was free S&H I might have been persuaded to even buy two sets to break up and give as gifts. My whole family loves candles! But at $30 I'm not feeling like taking that chance on them.

{#emotions_dlg.glare}

KJPA
Super Contributor

On 8/11/2014 desperate-housewife said:

I actually LOVE this TSV! I hadn't seen anything about it in advance but just happened to tune in a few minutes into the show. I am so excited to get these home, and think the price is actually pretty reasonable. I really like the words concept, and am also loving all of the different jewel tones that were used in some of the sets.

I love the TSV too! One of the best ever! I wanted to order all four!
Valued Contributor

I just ordered the Everyday ones.....something different for me and I think it's a great TSV. Sorry so many are disappointed!

Honored Contributor

I know there was a thread somewhere that I posted on indicating my displeasure with this TSV, but either the entire thread went bye-bye or my post did... Either way, enjoy it if you like it, but to me, this one is beyond lame...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I just bought three sets of the holiday lights. I'm using them as Xmas gifts for coworkers. I like the fact that they come in a cute bag making it so I can hand them out that way. The price is around $8.00 each. I think it makes a nice, thoughtful little gift.