Valued Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill TSV in August

Does anyone know or does anyone remember what she brings in August? I wondering if it would be Fall decor or Winter?

I'm not too familar with QVC and how their TSV's go. I think today's TSV is something I've seen in the past. On HSN, I know Andrew Lessman has the same TS each month he's there with little change so wondering if anyone has any idea for Valeries' TSV. Maybe not exactly but the type of product she may be having as her TSV. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill TSV in August

The midnight show is called harvest. So my guess would be a fall item.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, graycatsrule!! That was what I was thinking since CIJ is now and it doesn't continue into August. I could use a few more Fall items so I will wait and see.

Respected Contributor

She gave a heads up - I didn't pay very close attention, but she mentioned that she was bringing something that might go on the pillars she was showing, and then she mentioned pumpkins. I think that will be it.

Valued Contributor

Oh, ok, Perkup!!! I did hear where she said a TSV was coming in August at the very end of her last show. BUT I have her shows DVR'd so I will eventually watch them.

Thanks!!

New Contributor

I heard that too Perkup regarding pumpkins that were coming soon and that we needed the mercury glass candleholders to go with them, so of course I purchased them in chocolate before they sold out lol

Valued Contributor

I asked Valerie on fb and she told me....it lights up and there are choices for year round!

She's pretty good at answering most questions on fb. She's a real sweetheart!

Regular Contributor

On 7/20/2014 JayJay said:

I asked Valerie on fb and she told me....it lights up and there are choices for year round!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} She's pretty good at answering most questions on fb. She's a real sweetheart!

Based on this, my guest is a mercury glass autodelivery....pumpkins for fall, ornaments for Christmas, eggs for Easter.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/20/2014 JayJay said:

She's pretty good at answering most questions on fb. She's a real sweetheart!

Sounds exciting!

Occasional Contributor

If anyone has any information on the TSV on 8/12-it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!