Esteemed Contributor

VIONIC’s Sneakers

[ Edited ]

Love the colors. They make great Sneakers especially for power walking. I just never particularly like the look but these are really cute. I’m eyeing the blue. I power walk 5 miles 5 days a week and my Sneakers break down fast. I love the Nike styles but they are not consistent in their sizing. They are either too narrow or not short and where they excel in style - not so much in comfort. I have bought a couple of the Reebok DMX Ever Road and they are comfortable but they didn’t last very long - the soles wore out very fast.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the colors too!  I am not ready though at this point to jump in and buy another pair of sneakers.  My LL Bean walking sneakers are still in good shape and I only use them for exercise so they have plenty of milage left.   ITA regarding the blue ones!

Respected Contributor

Cute sneakers. Too bad Vionic excludes an entire category of shoe buyers- those ladies with narrow feet. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

Do vionic's run true to size?    thanks 

Valued Contributor

Not crazy at all about the colors, they just seem kind of washed out colors

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl 

That question was asked last night.  Liam Bourke replied (he is the vendor) and he said they are true to size.

Honored Contributor

Pretty spring color but much to early for me to even think about new sneakers for spring.  Then again, I am a Sketchers girl.

Valued Contributor

Maximillian,  thank you very much

Occasional Contributor

Re: VIONIC’s Sneakers JoJo

I could never find this to see reviews on the Vionic Jojo which is weird, it was a TS

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Vionic makes my ankles & legs hurt.