Occasional Contributor

Re: Tweak'd by Nature TSV 1/22

Are you kidding me?  The models with their huge hair look like clowns!  The "before" is much better than the "styled" after use of the product.  In my opionion, the models look rediculous.  Is this a joke?  Good luck!

Valued Contributor

@ccod folks wrote:

Are you kidding me?  The models with their huge hair look like clowns!  The "before" is much better than the "styled" after use of the product.  In my opionion, the models look rediculous.  Is this a joke?  Good luck!

As much as I really enjoy using Tweaked by Nature I have to agree with you. It made me laugh looking at some of the model's hair. I have used Above the Cloud's and the Amber Vanilla and I don't get that over the top hair. Today I ordered the new Tulipia (sp?) because I find the AV a bit too heavy for my hair. I have fine hair but a lot of it, so I hope I like the Tulipia. 

New Contributor

Hi..I am sorry that you think we look ridiculous!  The demo on air is to show the viewer how large our hair can be! My hair has gooten so big and full since i started using tweaked.The scrub is a major game changer. My friends with thin fine hair have used the scrub and they cannot believe how BIG and full their hair is!!! They were blown away! AND as an added bonus their hair is so healthy soft and full! Sometimes the DEmos on air might look ridiculous to you..but it is basically to show the capability of what these products can do!! Sometimes we all have a good laugh before we go on air when we see our hair,,but i personnaly have never used a product in my almost 39 years of modeling that can do this!'There is a small learning curve and it can be confusing, so if you ever get over how ridiculous we look you might just find a really incredible product!!!! Game changing Hair products!!!! Amazing! My friends and i are blown away and what an incredible company to work for!!!!! Be well!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I tried in the clouds first time trying any of the tweak' by nature products.  First of all smells great !    I Excepted smooth volumized hair ,  my hair looks dry and unmanageable plus my scalp is itching which doesn't happen with Pureology when I've been using for years.   Are you suppose to use the mist or another of the products to have better results?   I may still send back  Because of the itching .   I didn't think these products would cause this because they are all natural .  I do have a sensitive scalp though.   I also threw  away the tops of the bottles once I put the pumps in so not sure how to send back .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I tried in the clouds first time trying any of the tweak' by nature products.  First of all smells great !    I Excepted smooth volumized hair ,  my hair looks dry and unmanageable plus my scalp is itching which doesn't happen with Pureology when I've been using for years.   Are you suppose to use the mist or another of the products to have better results?   I may still send back  Because of the itching .   I didn't think these products would cause this because they are all natural .  I do have a sensitive scalp though.   I also threw  away the tops of the bottles once I put the pumps in so not sure how to send back .

@Kitty Galore   IMO, You always want to condition following cleansing, either by using the shampoo and conditioner or the conditioning treatment after the scrub.  I also spray my hair with the revitalizing mist and apply a pump of the styling balm to my wet hair before blow drying. 

if you're mind it made up on returning, you can remove the pumps and over the sink, work with them until you can get the pump locked back in place. Then return it to the bottle and tape them for a little extra security. 

Honored Contributor

@kil wrote:

Hi..I am sorry that you think we look ridiculous!  The demo on air is to show the viewer how large our hair can be! My hair has gooten so big and full since i started using tweaked.The scrub is a major game changer. My friends with thin fine hair have used the scrub and they cannot believe how BIG and full their hair is!!! They were blown away! AND as an added bonus their hair is so healthy soft and full! Sometimes the DEmos on air might look ridiculous to you..but it is basically to show the capability of what these products can do!! Sometimes we all have a good laugh before we go on air when we see our hair,,but i personnaly have never used a product in my almost 39 years of modeling that can do this!'There is a small learning curve and it can be confusing, so if you ever get over how ridiculous we look you might just find a really incredible product!!!! Game changing Hair products!!!! Amazing! My friends and i are blown away and what an incredible company to work for!!!!! Be well!!!

Hello @kil .  Do I understand correctly that you're saying in your post that you are one of the paid models we see in the sales presentations to represent Tweak'd?

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   IMO, You always want to condition following cleansing, either by using the shampoo and conditioner or the conditioning treatment after the scrub.  I also spray my hair with the revitalizing mist and apply a pump of the styling balm to my wet hair before blow drying. 

if you're mind it made up on returning, you can remove the pumps and over the sink, work with them until you can get the pump locked back in place. Then return it to the bottle and tape them for a little extra security. 

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the reply and information.    I think I may try the mist .   I like to air dry my hair and then style ,  it seems like you might only get the full effect from a blow dry .    I need something besides just shampoo and conditioner so if keeping ,  still deciding,  will order the mist and the balm.   What exactly do they do for your hair?

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the reply and information.    I think I may try the mist .   I like to air dry my hair and then style ,  it seems like you might only get the full effect from a blow dry .    I need something besides just shampoo and conditioner so if keeping ,  still deciding,  will order the mist and the balm.   What exactly do they do for your hair?

@Kitty Galore 

I suggest you find the listings and watch the videos.  They add moisture, heat protection, second day styling.  They also have a hydrating balm that may interest you.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

I suggest you find the listings and watch the videos.  They add moisture, heat protection, second day styling.  They also have a hydrating balm that may interest you.

@JeanLouiseFinch  good suggestion , would be the best way to determine what is best for my hair needs.  Thank you 😺