QVC Price: $69.99 TSV Price: $49.99

Choice of: Above the Cloud, Amber Vanilla, Honeylux, Tulipia or Pure Unscented

Choice of: Single Shipment or Auto Delivery

Super Contributor

Re: Tweak'd by Nature TSV 1/22

Interested.... any redommendations?

Esteemed Contributor

I love the products but for some strange reason they make my scalp itch which is unfortunate because I love the results when I used the,except I had to stop because the itchy scalp drove me nutz.    Much prefer to Wen

Contributor

I love the Amber Vanilla, I think that's the 'original'. I had some hair damage and it has helped so much. These large bottles are a great value at this price and last forever. I really don't need it yet but I ordered another set because this price is too good to pass up.

Honored Contributor

I've been very happy with most of my Tweak'd products.  The ones I wasn't happy with was my own fault, for ordering the wrong formula.  I could open a closet store with all I've accumulated, but I'm still tempted to get the Tulipia. 

Respected Contributor

The last time they offered this TS on both QVC and HSN, I wasn't ready to try it -- had other products to use up.  But now, I've either used up or about to use up several other Tweak'd products, so the timing may be good. 

I do like the Above the Clouds treatment so may opt to try that in the shampoo and conditioner and see how they compare and if I like one better than the other.  It IS a huge size and I typically don't really care for supersizes, particularly of something I've not tried before, but for the price it seems reasonable, even if it does last me for years!

Has anyone tried the Honeylux?  Just wondering about the scent and performance.

Esteemed Contributor

GOT THE TULIPIA SURPRISINGLY TODAY JeanLouiseFinch.

SMELLS LIKE PHILOSOPHY FRESH CREAM WITH A HINT OF FLORAL.

REALLY NICE CLEAN SCENT.

HAPPY I ORDERED IT AND IT IS NOT ONE OF THE FORMULAS THAT ARE TO RICH FOR MY SCALP AND HAIR.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Valued Contributor

I love all scents. This time I am getting the Tulipa.

Respected Contributor

I am getting the honey lux on this go around.  My auto delivery for last one is almost up so I cancelled that last one and don't need the jar stuff and have plenty.  

I use vanilla now but like to try something else.

Respected Contributor

I prefer this type of shampoo, just doesn't feel right for me to have to change the way I shampoo at this point. I read a review that these products are only good for about 6 months. Anyone know about this? This, when added to my current products, would be well out of that 6 month range. I'm on the fence between Tulipia and the Honeylux. My hair is really dry and Tweak'd doesn't usually help so I'm thinking I've used the wrong choice and maybe should try the Honeylux.