Valued Contributor

Does anyone use both the Tria skin laser and NuFace?  Do you know if it is ok to use both?

Regular Contributor

I do!!! I love them both! I use my Tria first, then the Nuface after

I have been sing my TRIA for a little over a year, then I got the NUface when it was the TSV back in October. I use them together daily (except when I take the reocvery month off for TRIA) and have gotten awesome results from both.  

Super Contributor

Yes i AGREE, I use them both as well, although I have been doing it in the morning and when the TRIA was on earlier this week, she did mention doing it at night.....humm.  Anyway I do just as the above poster, use the TRIA first and then the nuface.  Highly recomment.  I have the mini and the larger size.  The mini is GREAT for travel, tempted to get a 2nd mini as I LOVE the pink, but then again, that would be greedy!!!!

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies! Do you use the NuFace immediately after the Tria, or do you wait and use it after giving your face a 'rest'?

Super Contributor

yes right now, since I do it in the morning due to time, I do use them one right after the other, Tria first then nuface......no problems

Super Contributor
Have thought about ordering but watching the videos with results says "results achieved with original NuFace Toning Device." That comes off rather misleading to me. You're not selling the original device as Today's Special Value.
Regular Contributor

I have been using only the Mini in the Nuface and love the results. I bought it the last time it was a TSV in.October. 

Respected Contributor
I have been using only the Mini in the Nuface and love the results. I bought it the last time it was a TSV in.October.

Can anyone tell me what results they have had with the Nuface mini. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

@allthatsgood wrote:
Have thought about ordering but watching the videos with results says "results achieved with original NuFace Toning Device." That comes off rather misleading to me. You're not selling the original device as Today's Special Value.

I have seen where they say the results were achieved with the Trinity NuFace model, which comes with attachments. Makes you wonder why they are showing you results with a different model. But I think the only difference in the model is that the Trinity has attachments that can zero in on specific areas, like your orbital section.

I got the NuFace Mini early this year and I get many good comments on the tone in my face. Although it says to use it five times a week, I use it every evening, with an evening here and there where I forget, am too tired and want to get to bed, or just don't want to. Also, I use it five minutes on the forehead and five minutes on each cheek area. So 15 minutes every day may have something to do with the very good results. 

Quite frankly, it would probably be better to use first thing in the morning and you leave the house with a newly toned face. Doing it in the evening before I go to bed means I probably schrunch up my face when I roll over on my side. I try to stay on my back as much as possible during the night.