Contributor
Sandra's presentation is lacking. She is good at pointing to the case colors. Not once did she mention that the power bank was not previously included in the package- that is a very nice addition & she should have talked it up. Melissa does sell it well, fortunately. I love tracfone ; and this one was a nice upgrade for me. I got it a few weeks ago before it was the tsv.
Honored Contributor

@J-Low tech challenged here.  What does the power pack do?

Is it usually not included?

I’ve owned several different phones now and have never even seen that term on any invoice  whether I purchased at QVC Verizon or apple

Occasional Contributor

I love Sandra Bennett...love watching her because she presents her items just as if you are in a conversation with her.  Very likeable.

Contributor

Hi...sorry for the delay.   You charge that power bank, then , put it in your purse, and if your phone dies, you can charge it on the fly .   As many tracfones as I have purchased, about 7 , I have never seen the power bank included.  Enjoy your phone.  I used to like sandra, but..like many other hosts..I do not enjoy her presentations. She seems too distracted by the producer & when there is also a vendor, she can't focus.  Have good night