Trusted Contributor

Today's (Not So) Special Value

Seriously.

dee

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's (Not So) Special Value

@deedledeedeedle   Nope.  I won't buy this or any other item from her.  I'm bypassing the home page today since she's plastered all over it.  Yikes!

Esteemed Contributor

Check out the "Southern Channel"  looks like they are on the same page only I like theirs better. 

Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Seriously.

dee

The duster cardi?  why not, it's cute.

Valued Contributor

They can keep it. Won't buy from her

Super Contributor

........and then came Maude.    Lol

Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

Woman LOL  I loved that show and still watch the reruns.  It's still just as funny.

Honored Contributor

It did make me laugh.  I got peek at it at midnight, I looked but the tv was on mute so I did hear the blah blah blah.   Dark fall colors and that long duster length that I know was in style last winter.  I'm not sure about this coming winter.  I'm too short for long dusters anyway.  But it's mid July and it's 95 today and the whole country is under this "heat bubble" but I could imagine them saying that it's light and airy and cool and you can wear it with your shorts.....and those white jeans...lol  

Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

OMG!  I just coughed my iced tea all over my keyboard!  Lol lol   This is soooo the best post of the day...lol   And sadly, so true.

Regular Contributor

It really only looks good on the size 6 and smaller people. I can't believe it's a TSV. And it's July. It's too hot to even look at this. I can't think of fall clothing.

Lisa just said California doesn't have cheese fries. Hahaha. Yeah. She's showing her "rich" plenty of places in California have cheese fries. By looking at her you know she doesn't eat much in the way of fattening junk food lol.