Super Contributor

Re: Thinking I am going to return the TS of the MY PILLOW.

On 11/21/2014 ValuSkr said:

Is it hard to return? I read that it comes to you compressed into a small package and you'll never be able to get it so small again.

Hi ValuSkr! I thought the same thing... but if you roll it up enough to squeeze one end into the plastic sleeve it came in....and push and push... it will fit into the plastic roll thing and then into the box it came in.

Also.....I only used one pillow of the two I bought, so I marked on a piece of paper taped to the box which one I used... and which one I never opened. That way I hoped they would NOT SELL the used pillow back to someone else.

I do that with anything I return USED> with makeup, I mark in permanent red ink USED right on the product so they will not resell it.

Respected Contributor

I'm loving mine.

Super Contributor

On 11/21/2014 BarbiHollywood said:

I'm loving mine.

Gosh it seems like people either love it or hate it. LOL!

Respected Contributor

I am almost at the point of not purchasing anything from HSN or the Q unless I know I am going to keep it. I recently bought the Duraflame heater and it is not as the host presented it. Very little heat comes out. I paid $11.00 shipping and now I have to pay shipping to return. That really makes me mad especially when a product is misrepresented.

I have thought about purchasing the pillows but will wait until I see them in a store where I can return without cost if I do not like them.

I just talked to Customer Service and they are refunding the entire amount and paying the return shipping. Thank You Customer Service!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 11/20/2014 nomar said:

Most of the time I do not sleep on mine. Sometimes I can get pushed into place where it is comfortable, but most times not. I, too, like a flat pillow that I can mold around to get comfy. I wish the My Pillow folks would make one with about 1/3 of the foam out of the pillows. I am almost tempted to open mine up and remove about that much. I think I would like it better then. It is just too fat and comes in around the face too much.

I like mine, but I felt very much like you the first few days I tried sleeping on it. I initially felt it "bunched up" around my face too much. After around 4 or 5 days, it became less "poofy," and much more comfortable. I have the medium, and not the firm, if that makes any difference. I don't know if you put yours into the dryer after you first received it (that's what's recommended), but I did, and I think that was the problem. It "poofs" up too much (for me). When it's time to wash the pillow, I'll be curious how it performs after I dry it. I'm guessing it will become a little too "poofy" again, but at least I know it will settle down after a few days. It sounds like you haven't been able to sleep on yours consistently for a few days in a row, but maybe you can try using your pillow to support your back while watching tv or reading a book. Hopefully, after 4 or 5 days of continued use, it will lose some of the fullness, and you'll find it more comfortable against your face. Hope it works out for you.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

On 11/20/2014 KayKayWA said:

I got the TS the time before. We both thought they were too hard, and I did return. I had a question and called the My Pillow company, and they said the QVC product did not meet the same standards as theirs. That's why they were less expensive.

Huh.... Why would a Customer Service Person be allowed to deliver

such information to the public...????

:

Why would "My Pillow" feel comfortable peddling inferior products

to QVC and their customers .????

:

So from now on when ever we are offered their less expensive product

we have to assume that the bargain could be achieved because the

higher standers of this company were not met.....

:

QVC I would like you to clear this up...and I would like "My Pillow"

to address this ......NOW!

:

I bought these pillows in good faith and you QVC offered to sell

me products of good Quality...

Super Contributor

I just ordered Tony Little's pillow duo on HSN through Ebates with a 15% off coupon, free shipping and no sales tax. It has excellent ratings... especially for those with neck issues... I am hopeful.....Smile

Super Contributor

On 11/21/2014 Kzeks said:
On 11/20/2014 KayKayWA said:

I got the TS the time before. We both thought they were too hard, and I did return. I had a question and called the My Pillow company, and they said the QVC product did not meet the same standards as theirs. That's why they were less expensive.

Huh.... Why would a Customer Service Person be allowed to deliver

such information to the public...????

:

Why would "My Pillow" feel comfortable peddling inferior products

to QVC and their customers .????

:

So from now on when ever we are offered their less expensive product

we have to assume that the bargain could be achieved because the

higher standers of this company were not met.....

:

QVC I would like you to clear this up...and I would like "My Pillow"

to address this ......NOW!

:

I bought these pillows in good faith and you QVC offered to sell

me products of good Quality...

Most everything sold at the Q is a made for Q type of product, including electronics. I find this especially true with any TSV product. Non TSV products are 50/50 made for Q.

When you hear a product is being offered with "colors only available at the Q" that is a big indication that the product is a made for Q product, regardless if 1 or 2 of the colors are also available other places. The product overall is not the same as other places. Its been specially made for the Q.

As far as your quest for quality from these products...they meet Q quality standards. But their standards for quality are different then mine.

Super Contributor

I have a MyPillow, actually bought 2 on a TSV about a year ago to try them. The offer available at the time was 2, and you could select both med, both firm, or one of each. I got one of each.

I've since bought 2 MyPillows directly from MyPillow. While I havent returned the ones I bought from the Q, because they worked fine for me, I can tell a difference between the ones bought from MyPillow and the ones from the Q. The MyPillow versions are better. But honestly both versions work well for me.

I am not sure about the ones sold at BBB? Ive not purchased any from there.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a two-pack TSV a few months ago. After 3 days, I stopped trying. My husband didn't like it either, but our son liked them, so I gave them to him. Maybe it's like an acquired taste????