Respected Contributor

Re: Thinking I am going to return the TS of the MY PILLOW.

This is the first time using My Pillow. I bought the firm and I'm liking it. It's giving me the support I need. I'm a side sleeper and ive had no neck pain. I have fibro and sleep can be hard to find sometimes. I've been sleeping thru the night with this pillow.
Super Contributor

I like it except for the fact that it bunches around my ears and thus blocks my hearing a bit. I really like to listen to household sounds, security-minded person that I am, when drifting in and out of sleep. DH liked it the first few nights but I noticed he switched bakd to old Temperpedic last night. Going to ask him about that later over dinner. - Bird

Frequent Contributor

I love mine. I recently had purchased a memory foam pillow and hated it. The My Pillow is the best pillow I've ever had. I'm sleeping well on it, and my neck pain has disappeared.

Super Contributor

I got a medium and a firm but I think the firm is going back. I like the medium a lot. I've been sleeping so well
Contributor

Personally i like the Joy Mangano Pillows best pillows i ever brought Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I sent both pillows back today.... I gave them over a week of nights and they seemed to make my neck and back hurt MORE... I need a flat pillow with my neck issues, not a fuffy pillow.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of the firm and DH and I both love them! Best pillows ever and I have slept better with this pillow than I have in years and I am not exaggerating.....we are very happy with them, especially being able to wash them so easily.

Honored Contributor

HI! Annabell, I like your moniker. Annabellethecat here! Anyway, I think I might return mine. I've tried to get it to like me me (fold around my head right).

Over and over i end up throwing it in the floor and going back to my Toni Little some kind of seed pillows. They are wonderful. I've had them for at least 5 years. The are solid but the beads give a little and my chubby head sinks down in them.

I had neck surgery a few years ago (plastic put in it to protect vertebra). it isn't the fault of the pillow, they just don't work.

I suggest you try out (or go over to HSN and see if Tony Little is still selling those pillows that have some kind of seeds in them. They are light but wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

That's too bad that MyPillow did not work for you. The one I had on my bed for me was taken by my daughter and is now on her bed Smile ! Which was okay with me, because she has trouble sleeping and the Mypillow has helped her out. I did purchase a few more when it was a TSV - one for myself and some for gifts. As Topaz Gem stated: "A pillow is such a personal purchase; while one person will love it another will hate it." I do hope you find one that works for you.

Frequent Contributor

On 11/18/2014 bill09 said:

Personally i like the Joy Mangano Pillows best pillows i ever brought Smiley Happy

The JM pillow didn't work for me; too fat and too hot, even on the "cool" side. I was going to send them back but hubby loves it so I gave him mine. I think he took the second one to the deer lease.