Super Contributor

Any ideas on the TSV on September 18th. Tara said Lisa had shown a sneak peek on Facebook. I must have missed it. Something in the squoval. 

Honored Contributor

it might be this, but sorry for the bad picture.

temptations tsv.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Sunshine45 Thank you

Honored Contributor

I have the seasonal set from last year in the "squovals." I was hoping I could get the cookbook separately since I already have a similar set. Last night I saw it was online! But tonight it is gone. Bad move QVC. Either offer the cookbook separately or make the recipes available again. Smiley Mad

Super Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I have the seasonal set from last year in the "squovals." I was hoping I could get the cookbook separately since I already have a similar set. Last night I saw it was online! But tonight it is gone. Bad move QVC. Either offer the cookbook separately or make the recipes available again. Smiley Mad

If you go to the recipe tab on the TSV, you can download it from there.

Honored Contributor

@DbinMD wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

If you go to the recipe tab on the TSV, you can download it from there.

@DbinMD - Not any more. They took it down. I can understand that, as they want people to buy the set. But for those of us who already have the previous set, they should make the cookbook available separately. Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I really love this set....the shape and sizes would be so functional, but I’ve had several issues with my Temptations cracking, breaking and crazing. I’ve had two 13x9 dishes crack and break when I baked a casserole in them. Several of my mixing bowls, that have never been used for anything but a cold salad or mixing baked goods, are crazing on the bottom. 

I really would love this set, but don’t want to deal with those issues anymore. Hopefully going forward, Temptations can address this issue and correct it.

Trusted Contributor

Decided to order the OW Holiday, will mainly serve and display food, not cook in it. Out of curiosity, what were the 2 patterns that sold out, both OW and FL?

Trusted Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I really love this set....the shape and sizes would be so functional, but I’ve had several issues with my Temptations cracking, breaking and crazing. I’ve had two 13x9 dishes crack and break when I baked a casserole in them. Several of my mixing bowls, that have never been used for anything but a cold salad or mixing baked goods, are crazing on the bottom. 

I really would love this set, but don’t want to deal with those issues anymore. Hopefully going forward, Temptations can address this issue and correct it.

@grandma petes I want to purchase this set as well, mainly for serving not necessarily cooking.  Due to all of the poor reviews I have seen I'm holding off. I just can't justify spending the money if I'm afraid to put the item in the oven.

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

Decided to order the OW Holiday, will mainly serve and display food, not cook in it. Out of curiosity, what were the 2 patterns that sold out, both OW and FL?

@KLevineFan - There was a new color - grey. They are going to be making more items in this color coming up. Smiley Happy