Respected Contributor

Never tried Tatcha before and wondered if it is really worth the price.  Seems so nice but...I use minimal products.  Been using Josie argan oil and face cream but ready to try something new.

Esteemed Contributor

Tatcha has sold it's line. So be aware . Try the Tatcha TSV whatever it is.  Use it immediately and if it is a problem so you can return it.  There are several products that my skin likes and several of that give me millia or issues.  Also oil is not a moisturizer.

Esteemed Contributor

Overpriced..........

Respected Contributor

Tried many of their products when Sephora gave samples. Even purchased a few, but returned every item. It did nothing for me. Of course everyone is different. I am sure many, many people love their products.

Esteemed Contributor

The price seems good to me.  All full size but the eye cream.  Their packaging is awesome too.  Have used their products off and on.  No complaints about skin issues, but they do not seem to have ingredients that are effective for my skin.  Need something a little more aggressive.  For moisturizeng, they are fine.  I would give it a try if that is what your skin concerns are.

Esteemed Contributor

You can actually read the reviews under TATCHA, as last years TSV is listed there under waitlist.  It is the same but,  the essence was substituted for the serum stick.  Reviews are generally pretty favorable.

Contributor

I purchased the TSV from last year which included the eye cream, mositurer, neck cream and essence.

I find it funny they have this TSV (which includes 2 of the products from mine), but have delayed my AD shipment for 2 months.

on a side note I do like the product and the value is good.  I know nothing about the serum stick.

Occasional Contributor

I tried Tatcha last TSV. I feel the products are really nice. I might not go buy them full price and thanks to Q for such fantastic deals, especially the TSVs, I might not have to binge on retail prices. I have sensitive skin and am a minimalist with makeup and skin care (Early 40s) but I do hear people saying my skin looks very healthy and dewy, especially in the past year of Tatcha Use. I was stalking Q for this year's TSV. I love the eye cream. It addressed my tea bag stains and specially during my spring allergies, which I experience more in my eyes, It was Godsent. 

I had used the essence for a year now, my skin feels plush and glowy. I didn't order the TSV yet as my last year's tsv is on AD and I have gathered a stash and I already have the scrub from another BOGO qvc deal. The eye creme and moisturizers are a repeat from last TSV so I am thinking if I need this. I might cave in during presentation though Smiley Happy

I especially like the women behind the brand, I follow them on Insta and they are such positive, caring and supporting women to all their patrons and followers.

I know everything doesn't work for everyone, but the TSV is a great price to try out. And the products are so rich and potent that they last a long time. Little is more, so in the big picure, the value is incredible.

Hope this input helps

XXX

Valued Contributor

I think that their products are good, however, overpriced. For the results I got from using their moisturizer and exfoliator, I can get at a lower price point. The essense didn't do anything for my skin either. 

Honored Contributor

Have Only tried the rice cleanser which is good 

it was  A bo go recently