Respected Contributor

I have used Purity and like it but I always like to try new things.  Can someone compare Tacha and Purity for me?  Can you use Tacha with Clarisonic even though it is an oil?

Trusted Contributor

I've used both, but I prefer Tatcha.  My skin looks better than it ever has.  I'm sure you could use your Clarisonic.  The oil emulsifies when you wet your hands and apply to the oil on your face.  You could do the same thing using your Clarisonic, I think.

Honored Contributor

I used and replaced both with something else.

I've used a lot of oils and balms and found Tatcha's oil to be more drying for my skin than some other oils. It's also very expensive. Now I use a drugstore oil cleanser that works really well, costs much less, and doesn't leave my skin feeling as dry as the Tatcha oil or the Purity.

And yes, you can use oils with a Clarisonic. I apply the oil to my face and massage in, then use the wet Clarisonic over it and rinse.

I use the Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil and get mine sent to me in my Amazon Subscribe and Save box. With the 15% discount from the Subscibe and Save, it costs me $6.82.

Trusted Contributor

I do not use purity any longer, but do use the Tatcha oil with the Clarisonic; with one extra pump so I have more lather when I add water.