Occasional Contributor
Aughhhhhh! How many presentations of these Bethlehem Lights do we have to sit through?!? I find myself watching less and less - I miss the way QVC used to be!
Honored Contributor

I kept checking the channel yesterday and everytime I looked, there was Josie larding herself with grease.   She must have been in quite State by the time the day was over. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@mthree2 wrote:
Aughhhhhh! How many presentations of these Bethlehem Lights do we have to sit through?!? I find myself watching less and less - I miss the way QVC used to be!

Guess what, you don’t have to sit through any of these presentations. Just change the channel or turn it off.

Honored Contributor

As many as they show.  Some vendors seem to get more air time than others.  JM's TSV yesterday seemed like she was on straight all day.  Ms. Aunaturel herself with the fake lashes.  Ha ha.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

And the prom dresses.  It must be difficult to navigate through the pumpkin patch and go apple picking and wait for the schoolbus with kids in a.m. in those getups.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 , I bet she just slipped right through TSA!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@rms1954 

And the prom dresses.  It must be difficult to navigate through the pumpkin patch and go apple picking and wait for the schoolbus with kids in a.m. in those getups.

Doesn't seem to be doing much for her skin.  She has more lines and than I do and I'm way older than her.