Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV is going to be at midnight tonight?    

Esteemed Contributor

I think it may be Spanx leggings.....

Esteemed Contributor

Darn...........head will be on pillow  (wink)

Honored Contributor

Check the program guide.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV for Fashion Day

[ Edited ]

Spanx Velvet Leggings. You can order them now.

https://www.qvc.com/Spanx-Velvet-Leggings.product.A294512.html

If you're looking for a more affordable black velvet legging by Spanx, then check out their ASSETS leggings. Those are only $30 at Target dot com, come in black only................eta- I think these are sold out. But you might be able to find them elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

They are really nice.....I’m very tempted to get both a black and gray pair.....

Esteemed Contributor

Not my lifestyle or $$$.  I have plenty of leggings I like, even some Sandra dissed from QVC.

Valued Contributor

sorry, but i would not wear leggings leather leggings yuck? who comes up with this idea.  looks like they were squeezed in them like a bottle of ketchup

Honored Contributor

I am glad they are still featuring fashions during the holiday hard sell, a few years ago once October hit it was nothing but flashlights and Christmas trees,  much nicer mix now

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I am glad they are still featuring fashions during the holiday hard sell, a few years ago once October hit it was nothing but flashlights and Christmas trees,  much nicer mix now

I agree @jackthebear.  I am happily surprised they are mixing in fashion items, which is very unlike their programming last year at this time.  I'm not in the market for Spanx leggings, but there may be other fashion deals during the day.