Trusted Contributor

TSV Amazon Echo sold out but still being presented! Annoying!

Ok. I waited too long, granted. But tonight I watched for at least 20 min, the hosts were saying there were 2500 available in each option, so 5000, yet online and by phone they said it was sold out. They continued to say it was still available, so I tried again, no luck. Then by phone it said available on waitlist while the hosts continued to say it was available. Nope, by phone, waitlist had closed down. Yet hosts continued to present and even carried through to the next product saying 500 were still available, but probably going to sell out. Really?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Amazon Echo sold out but still being presented! Annoying!

Sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.  The TSV was at a super price.  I can see why they sold out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Good price, but I have no use for it.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like the item is on one of the previously recorded shows.  I saw the same thing this evening but the show was on Q2 and was not a live show.

Trusted Contributor

No, it was very much the live show, the “last” presentation. In fact, they continued to mention it the rest of the night. As of 10:30 pm tonight, Monday, they have it on the Q home page. If you open it to order, there are two colors as options but guess what - both sold out! So why continue to market it?