Honored Contributor

Dont hesitate to get the TSV sheets set.   I got it last time they were offered months ago and I love them.   The bottom sheet stays tucked with no wrinkling,  there is no pilling and they truly are easy care.   I'm going for another set.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you for the heads up, and review!

Valued Contributor

Glad to hear you like them. I prefer 100% cotton sheets, I'd rather pay more and feel them in person. 

Honored Contributor

I was tempted but I prefer all cotton - and there were enough negate reviews about pilling to make me lose interest.

Honored Contributor

I'm not buying. Not interested in Cotton/Poly sheets at all. I will pay more money for some soft comfy 100% Egyptian Cotton or SuPima cotton sheets. 

Respected Contributor

I have Malden Mills fleece sheets and love them.  The tsv doesn't come in twin xl for split king so it's not even a consideration.

Valued Contributor

I almost bought them, until I heard they had polyester in them. Very pretty colors, but I like 100% cotton. 

Honored Contributor

I got them last year and though they do hold their color, stay well on the bed, and I have had no pilling, I don't think they are the softest sheets at all. They are kind of thick and to me, a lot rougher than some of my cotton sheets.

And "they" say, that it is not just the thread count that matters in terms of softness and I don't think these are.

So I would not order them again.

Oh and one more good thing is they don't seem to shrink. I guess that is an advantage and for someone who is not too picky about softness, they are a pretty good buy.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I only order 100% cotton sheets.  Besides, there were many reviews that say they do pill as you use them.  A common problem with polyester in sheets.